Pop's ready to try it again

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, May 4, 2009.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Dad is about to die to fish this week, so I am leaving this PM to go to Tennessee to take him. Last trip, he came down here and over-did it and ended up in the hospital for several days. This time I'm going to him and taking him small mouth fishing on Lake Cherokee. I will take him out for a few hours and bring him back home when he feals tired. He's not really in any shape to go, but I would be the same way. I would drather die fishing that live in a bed.

I plan to be back Wednesday afternoon, late. I'll post our results then.

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Hope he puts the smackdown on'em and ya'll have a great time:wink:

3. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I think I made him mad. He asked if I minded bass fishing for a couple of days, I told him no, I needed some bait for real fishing.

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good luck Steve I hope yall geton them and enjoy yalls time together.

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "....I would be the same way. I would drather die fishing that live in a bed...."

God bless your soul for thinking like that and understanding. What you're doing is awesome, and at the heart of the "Take Me Fishing" commercials. :wink:

Good luck!

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    That's great news Steve. Its sure nice temps out to do it. Ya'll enjoy and we wish yas the best of luck.

-Jim-

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Best of luck to you and your Dad, Steve. You're a good son! Have a safe trip up and back.

8. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    Amen on the living while you can. My dad's thing was deer hunting and I took him right to the end every chance we had. When my time comes I hope Lord will let it be with big cat on a rod. Enjoy your Dad.