Poor poor H20 Mellon

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Sep 3, 2007.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My Buddy Bryan had a horrible weekend..First off he was 1/2 our late ariving to our fishing spot, but he did get there in time to land net a 40-lb flathead for me..The next day he decided he was gonna fish a farm pond, so I went back to my flathead spot and landed 4 nice fish:smile2:..So I called him up and out of desperation to get him a nice flathead we went back out at 4am, about 8 snags I think he had, and a fall in the mud also we decided to call it a weekend....Sorry buddy, things have to improve for you!

2. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    I swear it sounds like he has been taking lessons from me :sad2:
    Congrats on the fish, Jack!

3. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Things will never change. With you guiding him he will get a big one I am sure.

4. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Decade after decade I just keep telling myself it'll get better, I'll get better....I don't think any of hasn't had trips like that. (The good part is it's still fun, on a bad day, LOL)

:big_smile:

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sounds Like ol Mellon had a normal weekend.For him that is.:roll_eyes:Hang in there Mellon it's bound to get better.(Some day or Year).

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Boy, I will admit that my year started off good, but the summer has been HORRIBLE. Last weekend was one of those times that you just have ot laugh it was so bad. :big_smile::crazy::confused2:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Jack,
    With a teacher like you,i'm surprised he hasn't pulled in lots of big cats! :smile2:

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Jack! H20 should pay closer attention to the tactics his mentor has shown him! :crazy: :smile2: :wink: