Pony Pasture Sept 6th

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Dallison, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    I have my bucket of bait. I'm going to be out there bright and early. I hope to catch some monsters. I'm going to try to work the area below the z-dam. I'll report back tomorrow.
    david

2. Steve Knox

Steve Knox Active Member

State:
    Richmond, Virginia
    I went to the Pipeline this morning. Caught a couple nice channels. Lost more than I caught. Just couldn't hook and land them today...

Sorry I'll miss you tomorrow. We're leaving Monday for a two week vacation. I'll be back at PP in late september before it gets too cold to wade.

3. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    Well I did catch 2 flatheads and a channel. It was the largest channel I've caught so far. Maybe 10 lbs, the flatheads were at least 20lbs, both at least 36" long. I lost all my bait right when I got to the hole, first 2 brim sliped out of my hand then when I went to put the 3rd on I left the door open to my trolling bucket and it was upside down so they all swam out. I at least met up with the kayak guys from a couple weeks ago and they shared their goldfish with me. So I had a good day. The bit was slow I was there all day, about 8 hours. There was a guy snorkling and he said there were plenty of them in there. I'm glad they haven't been slaughtered by the flathead hater bass fisherman on the imfoumous richmond spearfishers.

later
    david

4. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Dallison you deserve to catch a monster!! I couldn't go wading and stay all day!! Reps to ya, and Good Luck!!!!

Randy