pontoon rental

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by withone72, Nov 10, 2007.

1. withone72

withone72 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Coming down the end of march ,does anyboby know of a place to rent a pontoon boat. Thanks Darryl

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    i presume you are talking about santee,if you are i know that rocks pond campground rents em,its on the upper lake[marion],never rented one,but they look descent from what i have seen of them,i'm sure there are a few others,maybe someone else can help out,just hope we get some good rain before march,all the landings are just about closed,alot of boats sitting on the ground now

3. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Like Marty I assume you are Talking about Santee. If so they rent pontoons and other boats at Short Stay on Moultrie.

4. jk888

jk888 Member

State:
    GA
    I believe Bells Maina rents houseboats also.
    Rocks Pond does rent pontoons but at the present they are all landlocked.
    Darrly didn't you have a bad experience earlier this year?

Jim

5. withone72

withone72 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yes i am talking about santee. thanks for the info. Ihope they do get some rain before march , other wise there won't be any shallow water to fish. in march of this year we rented one lakeshore marina. will not go back there. over charged us on trailer.said it would sleep 6 . we only had 3 people and was not comfortable. 175.00 a night. so i am looking for some wher else to stay that might rent pontoons.

6. jk888

jk888 Member

State:
    GA
    Rocks Pond does have places to rent don't have a clue as to the charge.
    They do have a web sight.

When it gets closer to March let me know I might be able to take your crew out on my rig.

Jim