pontoon project

Discussion in 'Boat Modification Journal' started by crackers, Jan 25, 2008.

1. crackers

crackers New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I have worked on a pontoon boat, just a little at a time. ( i have that sickness called lackOfunds that keeps me from getting it done on time, but try to be way under budget,) but with all you nice ppls advice and all the good ideas its comming together and may be ready for spring fishing. I have put a few pictures and will try to put some more as i go alongs thanks and cheers

2. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Looks as if you have a pretty good setup now, all it needs is a little tweaking. Good luck to you. Later Andy

3. jeepnsammys

jeepnsammys New Member

State:
    nebraska
    lack of funds is always a problem

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I think we all have been eat up with that sickness before. Keep after it. You are making head way and thats the goal.

5. pinsley

pinsley New Member

State:
    VA
    How much is the whole project going to set you back?

6. crackers

crackers New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    about 2500.00. but it will be a boat for the grandkids to fish on and when they get bored, they can at least move around a little,(only when we are not under way) and they will wear ther live vests at all times, unless we are in shallow cove somewhere. got it to do some overnight camping too, trying to find a tent with doors at both ends to sleep in so we can walk through the tent to each end of the boat.. any suggestions