pomme de terre river arm

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by medford, Jan 24, 2009.

1. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    i want to fish pomme river arm at truman but not sure how to get there on the water send me a pm or post a thread thanks

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    a Gazeteer Missouri atlas that has allot of details. Not sure where you can get one down there but I think Bass Pro has them for every state.

3. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    Put in at fairfield landing boat ramp and your in it big pomme to the east and little pomme to the west of the ramp . you will be in good fishing within a few hundred yards either way .

if you do not have gps on your fish finder the channels zig zag alot and watch out for the standing trees just under the water when you get close to standing timber . go slow at first

good luck :wink:

scotty

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    From Osage Bluff Marina, turn left when you get out on the main lake and continue south. When the lake turns to the southeast and you see a bridge crossing the lake, that's the Pomme de Terre arm.

Fairfield Landing boat ramp is about 5 or 7 miles south of Osage Bluff on Hwy 83 - watch for the signs after you cross the bridge over the lake - and will save you several miles on the water.

5. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    marty knows them bridges very very well like up close and personal lol watch out for them bridge pillers they jump right out at ya :eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:
    i wouldnt follow to close behind ole marty if ya know what i mean !!!!!!!

6. catboy1

catboy1 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    If you want to get farther up in pomme arm you can go north out of Wheatland , Mo. on B hwy until you get to where the pavement ends . Just before it ends ,there is a road to the right(gravel) follow that down to the Kennedy Bottoms ramp. There is some excellent catfishing up in there and also some great crappie fishing.:wink:

7. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    welcome to the boc :wink:

and the info !!!

8. catboy1

catboy1 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thanks Catfish Scotty. Glad to br here and help !:roll_eyes:

9. cocatfish

cocatfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    There is an acess called crosstimbers that is pretty good.