Poll, who will catch more cats this year, Mellon or flathunter

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by flathunter, Feb 19, 2006.

Who catched more catfish this year mellon of Flathunter

1. flathunter outfishes mellon

2. mellon outfishes flathuter

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I outfished Mellon last year by a small margin, and also caught the biggest fish by a small ammount...So we are gonna try and outfish each other agin this year..Only fish caught while fishing together count.So who do you think will win. We will post pictures of all our catches. should start around the begining of april

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Sorry Jack...I still think your gonna be to busy ducking Mellons casts to catch anything:p ..LOL...wish ya luck though.:) I figure Mellon should have his arm out of the cast by then from telling his wife about the new gear.

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Since you have the biggest flat in avatars I'm rooting for the underdog.If you keep taking mellon to your spots he will beat you. I will give all the pointers I can if he needs them.

4. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    I think mellon has a good shot with that new boat and all that new gear:rolleyes:

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Well, Jack since most of the places you fish are yours. Should only be fair that you win!!

6. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    having fished with both of 'em i have a few predictions...... first is that jack will try his jon boat for about 2 minutes and decide to ditch it. he WILL sell it for a BIG loss before july. second, mellon will keep blowing money on gear and not learning how to catch fish. finally, i reckon it will be a draw in catching as jakkal "works" 9 days a week, 77 weeks per year so mellon will have many more opportunities to "fish".

7. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I'm going to have to go with jack out fishing mellon, mellon has all new gear and when i buy new gear i'm lucky if i ever catch anything on it for the 1st few times taking it out. besides jack's taking mellon to all his spots. they only count when they are fishing togather.. well good luck to you jack..

8. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Im gonna have to go with Jack on this one because while it was a great year last year for Mellon, I know last year was only so so for Jack so he is due! Plus Im sure the "Mellon Mentor" has saved a few tricks up his sleave for when the going gets tough......
    Bryan, if I know you, by the time you get to Jacks water, and eat a chicken dinner on the way, Youll be sound asleep before the first bite which will most likely cost you the Tourney!!;)

I hope I get to be an "Official" at a few of the outings!!:p

Salmonid

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mellon WINS! Mellon WINS!-Thats my prediction

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i think Jack will catch more fish when he and mellon fish together. But total fish netted the whole year will be Mellon because he will be able to get out more than Jack.

11. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    I'm with ya Mellon!

12. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    He is going to do it big time. After all, he has that new Bu.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Neither one, LOL!!! I predict that TDawgnok will outfish both of them, LMAO!!!
    They are to busy picking and playing jokes and telling us about them to catch anything, LOL!!!

14. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well, since the only fish that count are the ones that are caught while they are together.....im gonna go with Jack. if i decide to run the full coure of my unemployment this year.....im afraid i'm gonna out fish both of you combined:D

15. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    Well good luck to the both of you. congrats on the new reel mellon! Id like to hear all about it in the reel review when you get it and after you get it wet a couple times. Then when the new wears off and you want something different you can ship it to me Ill paypall you postage. :grin-big:

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man Dink, a whole year off. You'll end up fishing more in a 3 week span than Jack & I will all year I bet.

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am kinda jealous dink..Like Bryan said if we get out 20 times we will be lucky.

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    whats the chances of Mellon hooking jack with a 10/0 Kahle hook this year as he casts out ??????????????

Well I voted for Jack, i think Jack will lay it on Mellon with all this new equipment he bought this year, and plus all the new equipment that Mellon bought and gave to Jack for being a nice guy..

Hey Mellon if you ever need to blame someone on you buying fishing equipment for blame me buddy. LMAO

:p

19. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Did I ever tell you about the time that Mellon cast a big ole live crappie into a overhanging tree limb? He got mad and stomped around for awhile then just set down in his chair and did not fish for about an hr!:crying:

20. CatBusster

CatBusster New Member

State:
    Out Fishing
    I reckon Mellons new reel will bring him some luck

go get em the pair of you