Poll:What do other boaters or fishermen do that you hate

Discussion in 'Boating Stories' started by snakeman76, Jun 1, 2009.

1. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    I hate it when your fishing in the lake and some jerk comes flying by you real close

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I hate when people are too lazy to pick up there trash and litter.:confused2:

3. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex Active Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    i hate alot of things, people waking in no wake zones like the area i fish, people that pull there boat up next to you and start fishing right there, people running over my lines and alot more that i could add but ill stop, thats when you buy a bottle of fox urine and throw it in their boat, or hit em with eggs:smile2:

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    my bigest gripe would be the ones that TRASH up a place LAZZY A$$ pic up your TRASH:angry::angry::angry: DUMB A$$:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

5. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Great answers I hate to see litter in the water or on the banks or the state parks we have some beautiful places to hunt and fish or to just enjoy but its spoiled by people who take advantage of it people over fish over hunt litter places that look like trash dumps.There are so many fisheries in this country now that people can not even eat the fish they catch and what do we do about it.....:confused2:

6. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    People that leave a mess,ski boats with big speaker bars that thinks every other person on the lake wants to hear their music.

7. big riggin' younggun

big riggin' younggun New Member

State:
    Illinois
    damn barge operators. lol they turn godd fishng areas into logs playing tag with your boat. or run you off of good holes.

8. Bocan

Bocan New Member

State:
    Illinois
    it also bothers me when i see trot lines and limb lines that ppl have decided to no longer run.. but didnt bother to take out of the water. it looks bad on fishermen in general. im not bashing use of them, i use them on occasion myself, just the ones that dont remove them when they are no longer going to use them.

9. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I'd like win the lottery, buy a very large cigarette boat and spend one day on the water with it. I'd fly by the bass boats that fly by me or ask me to un anchor from a cove so they can fish up next to the shoreline behind my boat. Then I'd like to fly by the ski and party boats that wreak havoc on the lake.

One day should do it.... then i'd sell it and buy me a Sea Ark......:crazy:

10. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Joey that is the best idea i.ve heard today ,when u do it let me know i would like to go with you :wink::smile2:

11. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Well It will be a big boat.... the more the merrier.....:big_smile: