Poll Sept nite fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by canepole, Jun 30, 2007.

If you plan on fishing with us,cast your vote

1. Trice Landing

2. Fair Grounds

3. Lock B

4. any where is fine with me..

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Location of fishing trip,
    1.Trice Landing
    2.Fairgrounds Park
    3.Lock B

2. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    those that want to join us for a nite of fishing Please vote on the location...

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hows about, last week in august? I would like to join you guys but, september is when harvest starts!!!

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    If you plan to join us please cast your vote on Location, So far it looks like it'll be outta Trice landing,,,I am going to close this pole the end of this month."July"

5. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I will go to trice but I am going to need directions don't have a clue where that is.

6. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ditto what he said. Only date I can go is on the 15th.

7. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I'll see if I can pull up directions on mapquest and put them on here,When I get alittle time,,

8. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    tom if its going to be on Sept 15th take me off the list . i won't be able to make it on that weekend. at the fair gounds they lock the gates up every night at like 9pm and don't open them till like 6am the next morning. I don't know if you know someone or not that maybe will leave them unlocked i just thought id let ya know that they do lock the park up at night.

9. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Trice landing is the location that was voted on,This poll is now closed,effective today..

10. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Boy's I got bad new's, Well it ain't realy bad new's,
    My wife called the local police dept today and told them of our plans, they said that we needed to contact the parks and rec dept to get approvely.
    Laura called them and they told her that we can't have our nite of fishing outta Trice Landing, They said there have Gang activatie and alot of vandelizem there and they close the park at nite, We have a choice of Mcgregor Park or Lock B , We need to get this location set real quick so's everybody can plan,,,I'll start another poll for one week..

11. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    Makes you wonder why the cops don't put a stop to the gang activity , if they know it is going on. They close the park , it will just send them to another area.