Polarkraft boat (SOLD)

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by cattoon, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cattoon

cattoon Member

State:
    alabama
    time to sell my 14ft jonboat, has 25hp yamaha precision blend outboard. I am goin to list most but prob not all features. Does have a small leak, after 6-8 hr fishin has less than a pint of water in it. has 40lb minnkota bow mount hand control trolling motor. fishing deck up front approx 6 ft long. 2 depth finders humminbird brand. fishing seat with pedestal up front. 9 rod holders made from pvc. livewell in middle seat that is the width of the boat, aerator in livewell with light. seat mount at rear, nav and stern light with 12 volt plug in rear. includes cranking and deepcycle batt. lower unit oil changed 3wks ago, trailer bearing packed in november has bearing buddies everything looked good. 2 brand new tires on trailer, 2wks ago. also has spare. galvanized trailer. the boat is an 89 model and I'm pretty sure the engine is 95 or 96. but I'm willing to find out for sure. Please message me for any questions and for phone # boat is located in N alabama and will be more than happy to meet within a reasonable distance for inspection and running. This boat is not perfect but it is in good shape and I would fish from it anywhere and have. more pictures available upon request. sorry it had all my stuff in it, it's cleaner now:smile2: $2200 NON NEG

Attached Files:

2. kyledbarnes

kyledbarnes New Member

State:
    south carolina
    im worried about the leak, i would be keeping it in the water, is it an easey fix, or would it be hard to find, but i am looking for a jonboat about the same description as the one u have but may have already found one

3. cattoon

cattoon Member

State:
    alabama
    to be absolutely honest I have not looked for the source of the leak, it hasn't been a problem for me. This is a rivited boat so it could just be a couple of weeping rivits.

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    rivit leaks are an easy fix, looks like ya got a great river boat, i'd like ta get something like that but with a jet prop:0a22:

5. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    that leak would be no problem. what part of north ala toon?

6. cattoon

cattoon Member

State:
    alabama
  7. cattoon

cattoon Member

State:
    alabama
    since I originally posted this I have added L.E.D. lights for the trailer. Still available to meet and run the boat if anyone is interested. I have pinned the leak down to the livewell area and I think it is the thru hull fitting. p.m. me for with any questions and for contact info.

8. cattoon

cattoon Member

State:
    alabama
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.