Polar Kraft

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Midwest, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Midwest

Midwest New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, this is actually my first post. Anyway, I just bought me a new boat and wanted to know if you all have anything to say about it. The boat I bought was a 08 polar kraft mv 1886 se with a 90 e-tec on it. I have talked to alot of people and everyone only had good things to say about it, but i just wanted to see what others had to say. Thanks

2. BigB

BigB New Member

State:
    Van Buren, Arkansas
    First I would like to say welcome aboard brother...... i have only heard good things about them never had a chance to ride in one.

3. BOWHOG1

BOWHOG1 New Member

State:
    NC
    Welcome Midwest....lets see some pictures.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Welcome abaord and yes pics would be good....poler kraft makes a good boat and I aint heard nuttin but good things bout e-tech but............

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    welcome to the BOC Brian.

6. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    They make a good aluminum boat (from what Ive heard) Lets see some pics!:wink:Just remember, you have to get what fits your needs! Everyone has a little bit different opinion on what is PERFECT for them! That size boat would probably work in most places!:wink:

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    dont know bout your model but i had a 1760 with 70 horse johnson and it was a very good boat.

8. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Bryan,Welcome to the BOC. Be sure to check out the BOC library. There is a link to the library in my sig below.:big_smile:
    Congrats on the new boat and motor. I have read nothing but good things about Polar Kraft and the E-Tec motors. Show us some pictures.:big_smile:
    Thanks
    David

9. Midwest

Midwest New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks guys, I pick it up on Sat. so I'll get pics up as soon as I can

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome to the BOC Brian ,i think you did well on boat & motor choice congrats :cool2:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bryan Welcome to the BOC. Polar Kraft has always made n excellent boat. I think you will enjoy the updated one you purchased. The E tek motor is the cat meow of motors.

12. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome brian to the BOC and congrads on the boat