Polar Kraft Outlander 2010 CC

Discussion in 'Boating' started by grandfisher, Apr 16, 2009.

1. grandfisher

grandfisher Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm looking at a new boat. I was amazed by the ProCat 240 and haven't ruled it out. I thought I'd see what everyone else has to say about my alternative choice to the Sea Ark ProCat. I really like the layout and design of the Polar Kraft Outlander 2010 CC. Lots of open floor space and one of the most attractive aspects to me is that it doesn't have a rear deck. The floor goes all the way back to the transom which I prefer. It's only rated for 115 horses but that's plenty for me. It's also availble in the dual console but I'd rather have that extra room that the center console provides. What do you guys think?

http://polarkraft.com/pok2010cc.html

2. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    That is a nice looking boat and should be heavy enough to handle any water you put it through.
    That pro cat is a nice boat too. I have a new RiverCat 200CC on order that is supposed to be delivered next week. I can't wait.
    Good luck with your boat pursuit.

3. cantstopgrandma

cantstopgrandma New Member

State:
    MD
    If they are still making polar krafts as tough as my uncles riveted jon boat, that would make you a nice one. His little 14 footer has busted ice, taken a pounding in the waves, and been drug/pushed thru tons of mud. 1978 or 79 and still dont leak a drop.

4. flatheadcat4u

flatheadcat4u New Member

State:
    Westmoreland, K
    love that boat ive owend my polar kraft for about 6 mo and love my 1780 there tuff boats

5. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    sounds like you know what you are looking for, keep us posted on what you get,We bought a used PK last winter and are in the process of major modifacations , complete rebuild basically, its a 1983 17 footer, WE couldnt find a boat that was open in the back. so we got it and started diggin in, should be done shortly

6. grandfisher

grandfisher Member

State:
    missouri
    Sounds like this boat is the ticket. I found that the MSRP on one with a 50 HP motor is 21,000. Might be able to get it just under 20,000. I think I'd have to have the 115 HP. That'll jump the price up about 5000. I'm working with a dealer right now on an actual quote. I shouldn't be so eager to spend that much money that I don't have, but it's been eatin at me too long. I'll post some pictures of the boat and modifications made to it if everything pans out for me. Good luck and happy fishin!