POKER!

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Ol Swampy, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    I was reading through the other post when it "went away" about the poker game.
    I'm in, we could have it at the boat club so there could be smoking and drinking and we don't have to worry about PI$$ing somebody's better half off.
    I have the chips (13gram clay) and a couple of tables. I'll bring the Romeo Y Julietta Maduro's and the Scotch!

2. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    We could just do a $10 buy in Holdem tourney to keep it civil.

3. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Sounds like a plan!! My buddies don't like to play holdem with me cause I always go all in! Sometimes I do good, but most of the time I end up broke and drunk at the end of the night! Lol!:smile2:

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    That's what we're counting on, DUH!:wink:

5. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    I'm all-in for a holdem game:
    when would you like to do it? the boat club is fine with me. we'll just have to clean up afterwards,their kinda anal about that

6. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Yea their kinda anal about alot of things.
    It doesn't matter to me whenever it suits the most poeple. We could do it this weekend if everyone wants to. I think it was Rat's idea initially so we need to see if he can make it.

7. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    hey lets give it a little time ,plan it out and see what kind of turn out we can get,I would like to take some of cuz'es $

8. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Skippy,
    I think you can come too but I'll have to cunsult my Geographic Midpoint calculator to see if you can get here from there!:smile2:

I"M ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!

9. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Im all in, Count me in

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    It is correctly spelled "consult", NOT "cunsult".:wink:

I don't play poker anyway. (Or duck hunt)

11. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    So it's settled! I can't spell and you are afraid to get cold:wink:

12. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Naw, you guys have fun. Guess you all will just have to put Skippys custom made concrete boots up until you can lure me down there.:wink::smile2:

13. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well......I don't know.......the boat club is a bit to far for me:roll_eyes:

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Man, I would LOVE to do it this weekend but I am already going to Springfield IL for a birthday party! :confused2:

Plan something in the future and I'll be there! Yes, I'll come to the boat club and I'm not even a member. :wink::smile2::smile2:

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Now Jon, was ya to be in need of a professional rich-n-tone caller, pencil me in:wink: I grew up about 20 miles north of Stuttgart Ar. Greenhead capital of the world. I'ld love to come take you fellers $$$ in da card game too but it's a lil' far.

15. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Lets get out the Geographic Midpoint calculator--- thingy

16. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    OMG JERRY!! NOW THAT WAS FUNNY AS H-LL!!! LMFAO!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

17. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    John,
    Your more than welcome to come. We mainly hunt in northern Mo. around tha Swan Lake area. Where you at?
    I have a couple RNT calls now, a Daisy cutter and an origional. Love the daisy cutter for some situations but it had a learning curve! I generally use Echo calls now. I have a timber and an open water that are a deadly combo.

18. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm in.. I still gotta get online and learn how to play.. I've watched them alot on TV but haven't tried it yet.. Also Cuz don't have any weekends off till close to snowfall..

19. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I'm in, but not for this weekend....as for the midpoint calculator goes I guess I'm not important enough to be on there cause there was no little dot thingy over Fenton. :confused2: Oh well, not gonna lose any sleep over it.

20. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Missippi flyway all ya need to know. If ya hunt with me, it a blind folded ride in a rickety boat, with the capt. smellin like last nites beer.:smile2: