I got it bad... Had a underground water line break and had to fix it. The leak was in a spot that was overgrown with weeds and apparently had some Ivy in it. Had to mow and chop roots to access the leak and the hole kept filling with water from the soaked ground. So here I am, working in mulched poison ivy and soaking my arms in a muddy toxic soup. My arms are 100% covered from armpit to fingertip. I need relief... I'm using the usual lotions, ointments and creams but was wondering if there are any remedys I might use to neutralize the toxins...Help?