Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Your uncle was subjected to a hideous little blast from the past. In WWI,
there was a variety of poison gas they called blister gas. It was made by
extracting the sap from poison ivy and turning it into an aerosol. Throwing
it on the fire does about the same thing. Just has a lower yield than the
aerosol version. If he breathed in much of it, he'd have a range of symptoms
sort of like a really bad case of pneumonia that might leave permanent
scar tissue in his lungs. Lesson well learned and instructive for all of us!
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.