Point me in the right direction

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Waterbug, May 8, 2009.

1. Waterbug

Waterbug New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Boy, there's water everywhere! I went over to Toadsuck Lock & Dam just to take a look at the river - I think I saw Noah's ark float by. Everything is high & rolling or high & backed up. This really throws a kink into my normal fishing holes.

Anybody got a suggestion as to where I can wet a hook and actually have a chance of finding a fish?

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    go to the pet store and throw your line in the aquariums.:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Welcome to the BOC Will. Don't know where to go wet a hook much myself with all this water. Went to a lake today but the wind got to blowing so hard that the water was a white capping so big that it was coming in the boat.

Finally gave up and come home.

Hope ya have better luck than me and find a spot.

4. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Welcome to the BOC Will. You dashed my hopes I was going to the dam @ Toad Suck tommorrow to check it out, I already knew it was way to high but was hoping for the best.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    if ya know where some oxbows off the main river where the water is flowing over some rock dikes thats a fair place to fish when rivers up.another place is ozark theres a bridge across a creek the feeds into the river bout 100 yards downstream.ive done good there on live and cut bait.

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    If it keeps raining I will set on the fount porch I all ready got a few deep holes in the yard Welcome to the BOC Will:0a18: