Plumbing problems

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jul 21, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I hate plumbing,use to do it as a living now I hate it when I have to workon my own stuff. Last weekend I was taking a shower started to shut off the water and the spout broke off. In a trailer , had to replace faucet and had to do some changing of the water lines which turned out to be a pain .Only place I could find parts was at a camper sales place.Finally got that done,now I get to go down to the camp site and put a water heater in the camper. The old one which ran off gas (LP) started leaking,so I'm replacing it with a small electric one that I allready had in Our small Camper. So more line changes and running a eletric wire. Oh well Least it's suppose to be a little bit cooler.
    Talk to you all when I get Back. Have a good weeekend and catch a lot of fish.

2. Gringoloco

Gringoloco Member

State:
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Name:
    Josh
    Sounds like there was alot fun in changing out those parts, j/k. Good luck fishing this weekend.

3. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    I've been able to find plumbing stuff that will work in trailers at Lowes for a lot cheaper than the specialty places.

4. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I hate plumbing, I had to change a faucet under my kitchen sink... That was enough for me..:smile2:

5. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    When I have plumbing problems, they never seem to happen in a place I fit into. Good fishin', Jack.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I here ya. Me too. I do all my own maintenance work on everything with few exceptions. Its much cheaper and better quality work. May be slow at times, but I get r done. LOL.
    Got a lot of irons in fire now. LOL.