Please send me some prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by FWFeecherman, Sep 1, 2006.

1. FWFeecherman

FWFeecherman New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey all. Just thought I would ask you guys/gals for some prayers for my family. My wife and I decided my wife would stay home after our second daughter was born 5 months ago. Little did I know the state I live in decided my job was no longer important (case manager for individuals with developmental disabilities) and now I am out of a job as of today and our only source of income is gone. I am trying very hard to find a new job, but things aren't looking all that good. The company I did work for has an opening in Cleveland, OH, but it would mean leaving everything I know behind, including my fishing buddies and family. I am trying to figure out what to do for my family. Lots of pressure and bills. Just thought I would ask for some of your prayers to ask the big guy upstairs to let me in just a little bit about his plan for me. Thanks. Tight Lines and Screamin Clickers to Ya!!

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Prayers from Oklahoma that the right source of income finds YOU instead of you having to find it!

3. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    That sure is a tough break, prayers and thoughts from indiana, I'm sure it will all work out this could be that big chance you've always been waiting on good luck with it

4. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Prayers on the way.

BIGCAT GarryEads

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    May GOD direct you in the direction he would have you go, May you be wise enough, to walk through the door that GOD opens for you..

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Prayers said at our house for you.Really hope it works out real soon for you and your family. I know picking up and moving can be tough ,been there, done that. Just keep your faith and your chin up .
    GOD BLESS you and your family!!

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    BevaunThats a Hard Blow Seems to Me, I'm really Sorry to hear about it. you can Count on Me and the Rest of the BOC To be praying for You and your family. Keep Your chin up Your A winner and things will work out. just start kicking them doors and something will work out. Let us Know if there is Anything We can do to help OK. Your Frind and BOC Brother from Iowa. J.D.Straka

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent brother, please keep us posted.

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hang in there brother, prayers sent from N.Y.

10. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Oh goodness, do I feel for you and your wife!!! Thats terrible. Your in our prayers. I cant even find the words I want to say....Just heres a hug and Prayer!

I pray that the Lords will be done, his will is what is best for you!! If leaving eveything that you know for a new job to put a roof over your families head, food on the table and clothes on their backs, than so be it.
    Take care hun and PLEASE keep all of us posted.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers and thought sent from ky.

12. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family while you're going through this rough time. Remember to keep the faith and God will provide for His own.

13. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Prayers and best wishes from Nebraska. I hope you are able to find a great payin job soon!

14. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    The prayers are being said for all things to work out for your family just trust God he will not let you down

15. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Many blessings to you with prayers on it's way straight from my heart to you and your family.

16. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Very sorry to hear about your familys sitution. Prays go out to you

17. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Prayers for you folks. Make the best of your situation. I'd look into the job in Cleveland & see if it is worth it. The debt will follow you, & your family & friends will understand.
    Lisa

18. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    Sorry to hear about your troubles brother. I wish you all the best, I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted brother.

19. rocket256

rocket256 Well-Known Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Name:
    McGill
    Put it all in God's hands. He'll make a way for you.

20. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Prayers to you and your family from here. Please stay strong in your faith.