please remember my little grand niece in prayer thanks

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by FS Driver, Jun 1, 2008.

1. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    my neice and nephew started their vacation this year first going to kentucky lake and then were planning to go to either the smokeys or new orleans
    well the first morning they woke up in their hotel their little daughter Allie
    woke up and the right side of her little face was drooping and she has no control over it , they went to the local hospital and they airlifted her back home here to childrens hospital in st. louis .
    Allie is only 5 and her mom and dad had to drive back to st louis while she was
    flown in the helicopter .her aunt and several close friends and relatives were there when she arrived as she was very scared and wanted her mom .
    we just got back from the hospital and they had did a few tests but want to wait till 6 am to do the MRI . they are thinking she had a small stroke .
    please keep Allie and her parents Todd and Tracy in your prayers .
    thank you very much .

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Wow Darryl that is sad new's indeed ...I'll keep her and the family in my prayer's , You just give her some love and the Good Lord will take care of the rest.

3. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    prayers from kansas.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Dang Darryl. She's five? I know YOU don't know, but WHAT IN THE WORLD? Many positive thoughts and prayers from me. Gosh, that just.....well, I don't understand it. Positive thoughts and prayers.

Believe or don't (for me right now, not y'all)....all things work together for the good of those that love God, for those that are called according to his purpose.

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    DARRYL,

WE DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS WORKS BUT HE ONLY DOES THINGS FOR THE GOOD ,THAT IS WERE YOUR FAITH COMES IN, GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EVEYTHING WAY BEFORE WE KNOW IT , WE WILL PRAY FOR HER AND THE FAMILY FOR HEALING AND CONFORT,GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE SHINE HIS LIGHT UPON YOU

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers brother, keep us posted!

7. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    thank you all so much !!! her immediate family and i myself will appreciate this very much. heres a couple pictures of her and 1 has her little sister and little brother in it thanks again and god bless you all

Attached Files:

8. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Carter;
    Darryl, Raven and I will say a Prayer and lite a candle. Please keep us informed. We will keep an eye on this post.
    I don't know if this will help, but St. Louis has some really tough/fantastic pediatric doctors!!! They are second to none in the U.S.A! I'm sure that is why she was airlifted up there because when things like this happens to children {or adults for that matter} time means everything towards the recovery! Not only that, all of their labs, tests, machines, ect, are set up especially for children! The staff, nurses, ect, will treat your child as one of their own. Of this, I am sure!
    If you ever need, or want, to talk, you let me know via PM and I will find a way to get in touch with you. I've been through times like this when you don't know what is going to happen to your child next. It's NOT fun by any means and it can age you in a hurry!! I don't know your religious preferences, but a quiet talk between you and Our CREATOR, or however you choose to address the "Powers that Be", would be a good thing right now.
    Enough Said For Now.
    Sincerely,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post, start of Prayers]]]]]

9. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i only seen her breifly with all the doctors techs and grandmas aunts etc. i started to cry and my wife told me not to show her tears in front of her cause it will scare her worse so i cut out quickly and later when wife was ready to go
    i didnt get to see her before i left i wanted to hug her so bad .
    i always tease her when i would say goodbye to her at her house or ours and say after while crocadile i mean allie gator she gets a kick out of that
    i gotta find a stuffed alligator toy before i go up there tommorow
    god works in mysterious ways and has a plan for all of us its just hard to figure out the hows and whys . she is in a extremely good hospital and with prayer i know she will have the best chance to come out of this ok.
    thanks again everyone
    DRC

10. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Prayers from Catlettsburg, Kentucky.

11. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Little Allie will be in our prayers, brother.

12. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    prayers sent from Ohio

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers are sent from KY!!!!!

14. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

15. fisheater

fisheater New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Prayers from Alabama!!!!!!

16. Pillpeddler

Pillpeddler New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Prayers sent from Kentucky.

17. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    so far today i hear that they have ruled out a tumor , but they have found 2 bloodclots in little Allies brain .
    they are going to try and determine how and what caused this and then
    go from there , they say she will be in there for several days while they test
    and search for answers .
    please keep her and her parents and siblings in your prayers and well wishes.
    god bless you for doing so
    i will make a card and apply eveyone who responds heres name to it and present it to them .
    thanks again everyone i sincerly appreciate your gestures and know they will too !

18. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    My thoughts and prayers are with you

19. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Darrel;
    See, I told you it would not take them long to start finding the problems and it won't be long before they come up with a customized "battle plan" to cure this problem and take steps to make sure it does not happen again!
    Raven and I will keep in touch and all. We will also keep a daily eye on this thread too. And I will check the PM's several times a day,
    just in case.:wink:
    Keeping YOU and YOURS in Our Thoughts and Prayers;
    Fraternally and Sincerely,
    Coyote1 & Raven
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

20. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Prayers sent from Kansas. I can only imagine how hard it is to see such a cute little girl in the hospital. I hope everything works out.