Please ... READ !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by jailcop2, Jun 24, 2006.

1. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I wasnt sure how to get this on the main page so I guess this will have to do. I would like to take this time to let all of you know that you deserve a huge pat on the back. I work in probably the most negative industry ever , as a corrections officer for one of the largest jails in the UNITED STATES in the super max area . My day is spent working with the worst of the worst , the most violent and street wise offenders , constant threat of attack physical and psycological ,constant training to be good enough at what we do to be able to walk out every day to go home to our families.
    You all in the B.O.C. have been a great support for me. It is so nice to be able to come home and be around people who are here to help each other , not to see what they can take , and are willing to do what ever to get what they want . You people in this site are focused on the posotive , here to help and support each other in a posotive way .I want to thankyou all for your help, Your support for each other, and your old style values.
    THANKYOU
    Brian

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Brian you deserve 2 huge thank yous! One for the job you do and the other for making such a positive post in letting everyone know what the BOC brings to you.
    This place has been great for me as well. Its wholesome in the respect that it really is like a good family. One can joke around, talk seriously, congratulate, complain, disagree (sometimes heatedly) but in the end still get along and be there to back or help one another.
    There is no where else on the net that we will find a place to do all that combined with talking about a sport we all love.
    Thank you for your thank you!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thats why were called the Brotherhood.You're a part of the family now and we'll try and help out any one of our members the best we can.Were glad you're a part and hope you continue to enjoy the site.Paul and the mods have done their best to make this the greatest site in the world,and it has worked very well!!! :0a31:

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Good Post, Brian! I agree with you.:0a27:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Support is what its about Brian. That along with the fun and occasional teasing makes us all special.

6. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    thank you brian for the compliments! keep up the good job in your part! heres some rep for yea!:big_smile:

7. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Thx Brian, we will keep up the good work

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am glad you do what you do for us, Normal people, Well some of us are normal anyway, LOL!!!
    I am also glad we have made a difference in your life, I know the BOC has made a difference in mine as well!!!

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother we are glad to help each other around the board. You do a job that many could not, and we thank you for that. If you ever need help posting pics or getting an avatar up just hollar.

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It is a great site that I'm proud to be a part of. It's the brotherhood that brings us all together.

11. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Imagine if all people were just like the people here!!!

12. suddawg

suddawg New Member

You have one of the toughest jobs bro. You can't even be armed when your around the prisoners, correct? I'm military police, and I decided years ago that there's no way I'm going to be a cop. You just see the worst in people all day. Thanks for doing what you do.

SudDawg

13. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Brian, It's an honor to have you in the family.

ST

14. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    any time you need to vent just send me a pm... never hurts to have someone to talk to

15. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brian;
    First, let me say "THANK YOU" for the job that You do! It takes a very special person to do what you do day in and day out. Altrustically, it's not a job I would care to do!
    I think you will find that the people that belong to the BOC come from all different walks of life and each has their own unique skills and abilities to offer the Brotherhood.
    Yet, for all those differences there are at least two things each member has in common;

16. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brian;
    First, let me say "THANK YOU" for the job that You do! It takes a very special person to do what you do day in and day out. Altrustically, it's not a job I would care to do!
    I think you will find that the people that belong to the BOC come from all different walks of life and each has their own unique skills and abilities to offer the Brotherhood.
    Yet, for all those differences there is a common bond; We ALL love Catfishing. It is that simple commonality that brings us together, yet allows us to be "different" in our own unique ways and still be accepted as part of the Brotherhood.
    It is that simple of a concept, and yet it is that profound of a concept. It's the same concept that the U.S.A. was founded upon although I think today many have forgotten.
    I have said for many years:
    "Only When We Realize that we have more in Common than that which seperates us, Only then, Will We Have Peace".
    I believe that the BOC understands this concept better than any other "organization" that the "common" citizen could belong too, and that the BOC applies it, whenever possible.
    While the BOC is not perfect, and never will be, I truely believe that this is why the BOC is at least one step ahead of any other organization, or group, that you might find today.
    Having said all of this let me say one more thing.
    WELCOME to The BOC! :big_smile: Although I am a new member myself, if there is anything I can do to help you out, just let me know. If I can't help you, I bet I can find someone who can!:smile2:
    "Thank You again, for the job you do within our American community.
    Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Message]]]]

17. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As everyone can see, I too, am human!
    I hit the wrong button on this @_)(_@#*_)( computer and the @#$_)_*)* thing posted my work before I was done!!!!!!:angry:
    My Apologies to ALL for this "FUBAR"!
    As soon as this is posted I am pushing the OFF button without letting this @_)(#$( computer shut down normally! That will teach it a thing or two!!!
    Just call me
    "One Embarrassed Canine"
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Message]]]]]

18. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    This is what I mean. You should all be proud of what and who you are. WHAT IF ALL WERE LIKE US??????? Your right SUDDAWG , NO weapons , if we bang we do it for real, Keep Your Head Down and thanks for being there for all of us.
    Brian

19. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    You have a tought job, but somebody has to do it. We're glad to have a guy like you here. This site is pretty tight knit and welcoming as well as informative. I think everyone is also glad that we have a good influence in your life!