please pray for us

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by gdk0925, May 4, 2008.

1. gdk0925

gdk0925 New Member

State:
    pevely missouri
    Hi,fellow members,

Please have my family in your prayers found out yesterday that my grand babies half sister was killed in a car crash yesterday,she was 19.I can only thank God that the baby was with us otherwise he would of been in the car also.This is very hard on all of us she was a good kid,and her mother is not doing very good right now and neither is my wife,:sad2:.She was driving the car and 2 oter kids who we also know were in the car they were messing around and hit a tree head-on she was killed instantly,the other too are in very bad shape the boy 17 they don't think he will make it ,and the other girl 16 who we also know her chances are a little better,but we don't know much at this point.

2. jeffjbeard

jeffjbeard New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    Will do gary may gods hand touch you all in this time.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Really sorry to hear that sort of news. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Very sad news Gary :sad2:. Prayers for peace, comfort, and healing coming from NC.....

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    gary,

we aks GOD TO BE WITH YOUR FAMILY THROUGH OUT THIS TIME ,MAY HE LIFT YOU UP AN CONFORT YOU WE ASK THIS THRU HIS SON JUSES CHRIST

6. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    prayers are sent, may god comfort and strengthen your family, in this time of sorrow, in Jesus name.
    Jim

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers sent from So. Illinois. Gary were sorry for this sad news. May God comfort all.

8. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    sorry to hear of you loss . prayers from my family for yours

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sorry to hear this tragic news.
    Our Thoughts and Prayers are with all of you. GOD BLESS!!!

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Our prayers go out to you and your family God Bless.

11. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    Prayers from NC Brother,
    Bigwhiskers

12. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Sorry to hear of the loss. Prayers sent from Illinois.

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

14. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats some sad news prayers sent from Kentucky sorry to hear about what happened I will keep you all and there families in my prayers.

15. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    prayers from dayton ohio

16. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    My prayers are with U and your family from SC.
    PEEDEE CAT

17. flatter

flatter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Im sure sorry to hear this news. May god be with you and your family during this time. You will be in our prayers here in Missouri

18. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    What a tragedy... I have lost several close friends in car crashes, including a high school sweetheart that was hit head-on by a drunk driver.

I pray that God will comfort you and your family at this time of suffering and loss.

19. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    I'm so sorry to hear about this tragedy in your life. A prayer has been said on my part, just be confident that the Lord will take care of your needs.

God bless you and your family,
    Jim

20. gdk0925

gdk0925 New Member

State:
    pevely missouri
    Update,
    The 17 year old boy that was with her has also passed on,his parents took him off life support last night and he died about 5 minuts later.I am so gratful for all your prayers and support.This is really a rough time for us we are so gratful that our grandson was with us,and not his sister.His mother is not doing well at all this was her oldest daughter,who was raised by her grandparents of which the grandmother was taken to the hospital for a heart attach right after she was told about Ashlys death.It looks as if my wife and I are going to end up with our grandson,to take care of till our son his dad comes home,in Nov. It will be tough for us because we weren,t raedy for this at all but we will make due and this little boy will have the best of care.We have alot of freinds who are willing to help us out as well as my family members.Again thank you all or your prayers,and I believe in my heart that God has a plan for each and everyone of us and that he will be with us though all of this.