Please pray for this man

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by FS Driver, Jan 19, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Awesome, thanks for sharing.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    After all he is the leader of this great nation and he needs all the prayers and support he can get.

3. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    This man is in my prayers. He is Our Comander and Chief. Right or Wrong No matter who you are or what you believe in.
    For the President we Pray

4. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    This is a great prayer request. Like the man or not, he is the elected leader of this great nation...

If we want to remain great we have to support leaders, the military and the economy... Prayer's ain't never hurt any of these things!

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Very thoughtful of you i continue to pray for him as i allways have

6. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    He has my support and my prayers.

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Great link Darryl! Thanks.

He has my support and prayers.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Darryl thanks for sharing. All our leaders are in my prayers.

9. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    May God guide all our leaders.

10. bamacatman

bamacatman New Member

State:
    alabama
    Thanks for the reminder to keep our leaders in prayer, I pray thet the Lord will give all our leaders wisdom and knowledge in all aspects of running this nation, and also give our troops protection from the enemy amen.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    THoughts and Prayers sent.

12. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Great post Darryl, we should pray for all our local and national leaders. Thanks for the link.

13. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Darryl,
    "Great Post" :wink: He has the support of Shania:0010: & Myself. :wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

14. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Great post Darrel like him or not He has a lot on his Shoulders that we don`t know about Prayers sent from Beebe:smile2:

15. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Great post, Darryl. Whatever ones political views, we must support each other.

16. blkhawkdwn

blkhawkdwn New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    OK this ones going to be a hard one to sallow, but here goes. Yes he is the leader of this country and to be the leader is a very big challenge for anyone. BUT to use your Countries MEN and WOMEN for personnel gain then that is another. Yes the USA has come under attack by terrorist but not from Saddam but Osuma to take the countries to take the focus from the task to place it in an area that at the time wasn't a threat to the U.S. or OUR allies was wrong. now I ask you all to look at just before we went into Iraq in all his speeches Just over his right shoulder was none other than? up until he Flew the Fighter Jet out the the USS Roosevelt. and we invaded. It has made me wonder if the invasion wasn't a revenge thing questionable.

I don't mean to offend anyone by what I am posting This is just my thoughts and views of this whole mess. it sicken me to hear this man say and think he is above the people of the U.S. and he can do with our Young men and women as he pleases.

LET MY People GO !!!!!! the Iraqigovernment has stated that they are ready to take over why place more troops in Danger for what allow them (Iraqi) have their country and deal with the Civil war them selves. they have stated thatthey are ready step back and allow them to take charge.

now you have asked for prayers for this man so I as a christian will do just that. I pray that GOD touch this man and give him the wisdm to know that he has done a lot of harm and he needs to do the right thing. that he isn't above the people, That you are LORD. I pray that you guide him to do what is right and bring our People Home to their love ones that love them dear. IN JESUS name Amen!!!!!!

had to get that off my chest......much better now :0a19:

17. pingpong

pingpong New Member

State:
    texas
    i think that was the point of the post.
    right or wrong , agree or disagree he needs our prayers.

18. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    wow, that was great! That was well done, thanks for sharing.

19. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    NO matter what you me or the dood down the street think's He is OUR Pres and he need's our Prayer's right now,Mr Bush is a praying man.:cool2: