Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Uncle James past away this morning at 9:11 a.m. I just got the News about him. In a previous post on the prayer request I asked you all to pray for him. Thanks to you All for the recent Prayers. But now I am asking for prayers for Family coming in from out of State. This has been a rough time for me and my moms Family. This is the second Uncle I had lost in 2 months. Thanks in advance.
Angelkitty aka Patricia

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
My Uncle James past away this morning at 9:11 a.m. I just got the News about him. In a previous post on the prayer request I asked you all to pray for him. Thanks to you All for the recent Prayers. But now I am asking for prayers for Family coming in from out of State. This has been a rough time for me and my moms Family. This is the second Uncle I had lost in 2 months. Thanks in advance.
Angelkitty aka Patricia
Patricia,

Girl,

You sure have been through the wringer lately. It's never an easy thing to handle losing a loved one. We all must understand also that Death is a part of life, and we all must go through that part too. I will lift up you and your entire Family in prayer, and may GOD bless each one of y'all. I pray he will give traveling mercy to the ones coming in from out of State.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
I'm Very Sorry to hear of your loss Pat. Prayers on the way for You and your family,Gpd Bless. J.D.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
:sad_2a:

Hey Patricia,

You know that you have my prayers come to you from California for the family & friends.

You just remain strong,
Bert

·
Registered
852 Posts
Patricia,
Our thoughts and Prayers continue for you and your family during these trying times. Find peace in the words of God, through his Son, Jesus Christ.

Walter & Pam Husak

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.