Please Pray For My Family

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, Mar 9, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hi this is Jessica Powell. I'm almost a member but not for 3 months. Then I will turn 13 and I can officallly become a member.

I'm typing this cause my mom Pat has a migraine headache tonight. Also, we just recieved a phone call that my grandmother on dad's side, was rushed to the hostpital by ambulance, unable to breath. Don't have a diagnosis but she has bad lungs and has already had a mini stroke 3 years ago. She just now got home the hostpital and said she was there from 7 at night to 5 AM while they worked on her. She is home now but we don't really know what happened. Appriciate the prayers as this family feels like they're carring a mt. on thier sholders. Pray that God will send relief eventally. Thakyou brothers and sisters. We love you.:sad_2a:

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND THE FAMILY

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hi Jessica. Just a note to let you know that we are praying from So. Illinois for your family.Keep your eyes on God for he is the only complete answer.God Bless You All.

4. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jessica,
    I understand at the young age of 13, life at times, may seem a bit rough and nothing really makes sense. I would venture to say that if you turn out with just half the heart, and half the faith that your mother possesses, You will have a wonderful life ahead of you.
    Anyway I'll include your family in my prayers. Until Mom feels better, You should give her a big hug and then give her another from all of her friends here in the Brotherhood!

Garrett

5. rgrshadow

rgrshadow New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I will pray for your grandmother and her family. God is good and he will comfort you

rgrshadow from western KY.

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jessica, prayers and thoughts for your grandmother and hope your mom gets to feeling better real soon.

7. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Jessica, we are praying for you and your family. Praying for Pat's headache, my wife has those bad headaches and I know they are painful. God bless, and we're asking Him, for peace and comfort for your family.

Flint

8. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I sure will pray for your family, Jessica. You can trust that God has your family in His hands and won't leave you alone through this.
    Rest easy.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thoughts and Prayers are sent from KY!!!

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Will do, hoping the best for your family. Rub your mom's cheekbones just under the eyes to help with the head. Use some pressure, she can do it herself. there is a nerve that goes from the bridge of the nose outward. Rubing this nerve can help. With everything going on it may be a stress reaction causing the head to hurt. Try to make everything easy for her for a time.

Good luck, You sound like a good Girl.

Danny

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.

12. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Prayers from Iowa .

13. SassyManxLady

SassyManxLady New Member

State:
    MO
    I will be more than happy to keep your entire family in my prayers. I am just comeing off of a 3 day migraine and I do know what your mother is going through.
    Love and God bless,
    Becky

14. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Jessica, Judy and I will be praying for your grandmother and for your mom and your whole family. God loves all of you. Please give your mom a hug for us.

15. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    we are praying for you and your family from southwest Missouri

16. Catsss

Catsss New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My prayers will be with you and your family .

17. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    I pray for healing and comfort for her. and pray that she is back on here feet soon.
    God Bless

18. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers sent for you and your Family

19. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Prayers sent from N. Y.

20. LiquidSteel