"Please Pray For Me - I need You guys"

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by shania, Oct 30, 2009.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Good Morning,
    I been holding this back long enough & it time to talk to my BOC family about what has been going on with me.
    I have not been on the board as much as I would normally would (other that my Fantasy Football Page) because of some very personal reason. My family & I have been going tough some times lately.
    "About a month ago, my uncle loss his life" - & then about three weeks after that, "my nephew lost his life" & now in a I'm sad to say that, "my mother is in the final days of her life". I haven't felt like this since the passing of "Deltalover"
    I just don't understand why this is all happening to me at the same time.
    :sad2:
    I do understand that there is a beginning & end to life, but I'm just not ready to deal with it - we are never ready to deal with it - but life goes on anyway.
    Well - I just wanted to get that of of my chest this morning & to say that if it wasn't for you guys here at the BOC - I would not have anyone or anything else to do to take my mind off of the things that I'm going though right now.
    So "Thank You All" for being Brothers & Sisters to me when I needed some one to be there.

Take Care of yourselfs & have a bless day,
    Bert (Shania)

2. God bless you and your family bud. T & P from southeast PA man.

3. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Bert thoughts and prayers from my family for yours.

4. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    I am very sorry to hear of your tough times!!:sad2: You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers Bert! Slow and steady buddy! The pain of your losses will get a little easier to deal with in time! Just hang in there!!

5. grandpa7

grandpa7 Member

State:
    alabama
    Prayers from our family to yours.

6. swampbuster

swampbuster New Member

State:
    Utah
    Thoughts and prayers from your bro in Utah. Keep the faith, you'll see them all again on calmer waters.

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    You will certainly be in my prayers, Bert. I know somewhat how you feel, having lost my mother-in-law and three grandparents all about the same time.

The timing of death is never right, but nonetheless comes for all. This calls for steadfast faith and understanding that you have your life to live; live it to the fullest, live it well, and leave a lasting legacy. Keep the faith, brother!

8. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Bert, I am sorry to hear about your losses. I can see where you would feel overwhelmed and lost. One passisng is bad enought but 3 that close together would be hard on anyone. God be with you and your family.
    There isnt alot I can say to make it better for you but I will say this. God has a reason for everything that happens in this world. Those that went on to be with him have fulfilled their duties here on Earth as they were put here for and have moved on to the next level of being in Heaven to be with Him. What a joy that must be for them. We will in time have our turn to be rejoined with our loved ones and all their glory and they will be there to welcome us home. That is what I look forward to. My advice would be not to dwell on the aspect of death here as we know it but to recall the memories and joy we had with our loved ones while we had them here with us and be thankful for the lessons we learned from them and to look ahead with anticipation for the great reunion we will have with them when we get to go home too. I hope some of this helps. My prayers are being sent up for you and your family and all those who have been touched by those you lost.
    Sincerest wishes,
    Leslie

9. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    My prayers for you and yours. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Praise God!

10. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and family during these truly trying times. No matter how much advanced warning we have, we find that we are never prepared for the Reaper. God will never place more on our shoulders than He is willing to help us bear and you are truly Blessed to have many true friends on the BOC to help be a bridge over your troubled waters in times like these. Keep the Faith!!!

11. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Prayers sent to you and your family from NE Oklahoma. Hang in there.

12. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thoughts sent your way for you and the family brother. We are here for you!!

14. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Bert I'm sorry to hear of your losses..

Prayers and blessings from my family to yours!!

15. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
  16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Prayers sent to you and your family Bert! Keep your head up man!!! rollo

17. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bert Prayers sent for your family, from So. Illinois. Sorry to hear of your losses and problems.

18. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    Bert,
    Our family prayers are with you my BOC brother. God be with you sir!

Ray

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm saddened to hear this sad news Bert.
    Prayers are sent from me and Regina.
    If you need to talk, day or night--ANYTIME!!! call me, you have my #. I'm here for you Brother!!!

20. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    May the good Lord bless your family and ease your pain, take care Bert.