Please pray for grandpa

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by lonegunman88240, Jun 10, 2006.

1. lonegunman88240

lonegunman88240 New Member

State:
    new mexico
    im 38 years old and just became a grandpa, damn im feeling old all of a sudden, my granddaughter was born yesterday at 7pm, 6lbs 7 ounces,

2. vinny

vinny New Member

State:
    ill.
    grandpa is agreat thing you are blessed

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Prayers comming your way.

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thirty eight is not that old by a long shot. When she is eighteen you will be my age! Do I look old to you? lmao :lol: Hang in there GRANDPAW

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congratulations, Grandpa... You know, there's an outside chance you could be a Great-grandpa before you're 60.:lol: Enjoy every minute of it...

6. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Congratulations sir!

Now that you are a grandpa, you have one of two choices... break them in young, or cut back your fishing time :big_smile: Either way I wish you the best of luck!!!

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Congratulations, Grandpa will say a prayer for ya family

8. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    You don't look over the hill,you over two or three of them...LOL
    Just kidding..:lol:

9. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Being a grandfather is the greatest thing there is.If I would have known it was this much fun I would have done it first..
    :big_smile: I have three wonderful grandchildren....

10. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    AMEN!!!!!! So much eaiser to be a granpaw lol. Congrats on becoming a granpaw rent a kids are great spoil em rotton then send em home :big_smile:

11. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Congratulations, grandpa! Best get out and buy that 1st snoopy rod :lol: :big_smile:

12. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Congrats on becoming a grandpa, shucks at 38 I had only been married 2 years. Spoil the little booger rotten.

13. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    congrats on the grand baby i hope im alot older than you when i have my first garnd baby im 33 and my oldest is 11

14. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Congratulations! Your grandchildren are the only way that you can ever get even with your children,for all of the things that they did and thought they got away with.Spoil them rotten.When your children complain,tell them it is revenge.DO NOT feel guilty.All children deserve it.Their turn will come.This is the reason that your parents spoiled your children when they had the chance.They were getting even with you.Ain;t life wonderful?peewee-williams

15. lonegunman88240

State:
    new mexico
    well it just keeps getting better, we drove over to carlsbad to meet the grandbaby, and our oldest son remarked he'd be glad when his gets here in nov, confused but not wanting to admit it i kept my mouth shut, and asked my wife about it later, yep gonna have another grandbaby in nov, im always the last to know anything i swear. but shouldve known having 5 kids i was gonna have a buttload of grandkids eventually, average faamily these days is 2 to 3 kids, so im looking at 10 - 15 grandkids someday, damn im gonna need a much bigger boat

16. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    congrats on your grandbaby, i waited to long to have kids. i'am 35 and have a 6and 5 year. i'll be up their by the time i become a grandfather.

17. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Congratulations, buddy! Which is better, bein' a dad or a grandad? Ain't either right now. Just been lucky I guess...lol..just kiddin.:big_smile: Hope everything works for the best, just be sure to take them fishin' and building them memories and I'm sure it will. Tight lines to you and your family.

-Red

18. lonegunman88240

State:
    new mexico
    "congrats on your grandbaby, i waited to long to have kids. i'am 35 and have a 6and 5 year. i'll be up their by the time i become a grandfather."

actually i wished i waited til my 30's to have kids, i wouldve been smarter, wiser, more financially stable, more patient,

the upside to having them younger is i'll be a younger more active grandpa, i really need to start a excerise program get back into shape and take care of myself so i can squeeze out all the years possible with them