please need rep

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by BIGcatjakeJR, Jun 24, 2008.

1. BIGcatjakeJR

BIGcatjakeJR New Member

State:
    ohio
    guys i need rep bc if i dont get no rep my dad will laugh at me:crazy:

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Justin,

What the heck is rep? :roll_eyes:

3. BIGcatjakeJR

BIGcatjakeJR New Member

State:
    ohio

4. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Oh, OK I see. Thanks I just wasn't sure.

5. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    IMHO reputation pts are earned through valuable posts. When I first got to the site they were a great way to let someone know you appreciated their contributions and information...

Lately I have noticed less and less of it being spread around...

Good luck, but the best advice I can give you is get out there and surf all areas of the board brother...

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey, Why not!!! At least he didn't try to hide his intentions, LOL!!! He just came right out and told us why he wanted them!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:
    It's kinda refreshing, not to have to read between the lines, LMAO!!!!

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    ????????????????????????

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Justin if what your looking for is a reputation :eek:oooh: i can start some rumor's about you on the web lmao:wink:

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

Reminds me of the first sign I saw when I moved to Vegas.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      27.1 KB
      Views:
  10. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    If I saw that sign I would have given the guy some money. I like honesty.

11. BIGcatjakeJR

BIGcatjakeJR New Member

State:
    ohio
    i appectiate the reps guys
    :wink:

12. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I've read alot of your post Justin and have enjoyed the comments and questions I think ya deserve some rep.

13. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Oh, now I understand. But I always thought reps were supposed to be earned, not asked for. Kind of like having someone give you money, boats, fishing gear, etc cause they feel sorry for you. Instead of just getting out there and saving and earning it yourself. So I guess we could classify these as Charitable Reputation Points. Hmmm...has a nice ring to it doesn't it?:confused2:

14. Jaylake_21

Jaylake_21 New Member

State:
    Texas
    If you are looking for reps, just cruise the BOC threads, and if someone is asking for help, info, of has any questions, and you can answer them, post a reply. Alot of times people on here asks questions, and if you can give them some tips, or what not, they will rep ya. That way, your helping them out with info, and you get your reps.

15. CATFISHERMAN001

CATFISHERMAN001 New Member

State:
    ALABAMA
    what is the big deal about reps? I thought this was a place to help one another? Maybe I am missing something here but you know if it reps you are looking for so be it.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think alot of new members may see numbers beside the picture and want to immediatley become a part of the group fast...I think thats great, but...them numbers really don't mean anything, besides you have been a part of the site for a while, met some good people, helped some along the way, got some help yourself by posting questions, and are continueing on doing so by the added posts daily, and the rest... reps, posts, and thanks aren't gained much by asking, but by contributing your time here... they will all add up along the way... even if you don't have much to give, just by being a member on a consistant basis will gain you friends, info, and creditionals by just being here meeting new folks...goodluck fishing and in your quest for reps... I will send you some not because you asked, but you seem to be interested in the site.....:wink: rollo

17. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

I liked his signature, therefore a rep from me. I believed it was earned. I would rather see someone not catcha biggun and respect the laws set forth by there state than pay for the license and declare war on the water with diaper bombs, beer bottles, charcoal bags, hook leaders, bait bags, fast food wrappers, cig butts and whatever else a 7-11 carries.

18. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL:smile2: reps to you young man... now go make your Dad proud.
    But remember this is a credit rep, so when you do earn one later I ain't givin' it to ya:wink:

19. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    be patient they will come all by themselves.............based on the quality of your post

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Is Phil your daddy? LOL!