Please Identify Yourself

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishsafari, Jul 4, 2008.

1. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Please identify yourself as a "BOC" member if you see me on the water when you come down. I read post all the time about boc members who say they saw me when they were in Warsaw fishing. The problem is I don't know who you are!!!. A lot of members will wave when they go by, But I still don't know who you are.

I know I'm busy a lot of the time with customers, but if you get the chance to say hi please do and let me know who you are and your " avatar " name.

I will give you a honest fishing report and where bait can be caught. I feel a little cheated when members post that they saw me or even talked to me and never told me they were on the boc board.

It's nice to know when I'm talking to a BOC member. I also tend to give more and better advice about bait and blues when I know who I'm talking to.

Thanks Steve...

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    STeve, I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for you if I ever make it up that way

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    The advice doesnt come any better than that. Yall pop by and say hello to Steve. I'm pretty confident he knows Truman lake and the Osage River :wink:

4. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Steve is a super guy and you can't ask for a better friend and fellow sportsman! Also, the products he sells are priced very well so its worth a trip to his tackle shop, he doesn't sell junk like some places and will tell you the "real deal" when it comes to what works and what doesn't. Chris

5. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have mentioned once that we need a BOC sticker on our boats or a small BOC flag on our stern light. If my family all leave by Noon on Sunday, I will be down Sunday evening. Hey Steve, I will Identify myself, Especially if I am having trouble finding bait. LMAO :happy:

6. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    10-4 Steve!

P.S. Please sneak up to the dam and pull the lever, switch, plug, or something so that water will start to flow the right direction!

7. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I bought one of the BOC CPR stickers and stuck it on the console of the boat - I need to get another one for the other side.

8. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'll be sure to stop and see whats going on. See you on the water. :smile2: It never hurts to find out how and where. Thanks.

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Steve, I did see you catching bait Wednesday afternoon. You had a couple in the boat, and we were anchored down not 150' upstream from you. I really wanted to say something to you. More specifically, I wanted to come beg you for a couple of those shad (and check out your boat). :smile2: We didn't have any luck catching any if you hadn't already read that. Net was too small, and frankly, we didn't know where to look 'till after we saw you haulin' them in. Even then, with the small net, and short rope, it was an effort in futility. :angry: Next time however, since you gave the open invite, I will introduce myself if I see you on the water. I hate to bother a guy while he's working. Will probably be back in a couple of weeks hopefully. :cool2: