Pleasant report

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by jaytee, Apr 27, 2008.

1. jaytee

jaytee New Member

State:
    arizona
    Had a good time at Pleasant Saturday morning. I was able CNR three channels of average size caught with chovies on a slip float rig and kept a nice size bluegill for cutbait caught off the bottom on a piece of hotdog. A big thanks to Steve (AZ Cat Huner) who let me tag along with him who also landed a decent LMB on a crankbait. The action took place in the ball park of eight A.M. in the castle creek arm, approx. 10-12 feet of water.Thanks again Steve!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    sounds like a great fishing trip. Good job and best of luck in the future.

3. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Yea,that was fun!Jaytee was on a catfish bite for awhile!Nothing too big,but the bluegill he caught was as big as most white bass! Water temps up to 65-67 in castle creek.Here are a couple pics!By the way jaytee is a very cool person to fish with!!The funniest part of the day was jaytee standing up and looking around,saying"hey where is my bobber"while the fish was heading under the boat!!! fish 017.jpg

fish 019.jpg

4. mud

mud New Member

State:
    arizona
    hey i was lookin at this on lake pleasant and i was woundering if you could tell me any good spots to fish im going up there friday and staying tell sunday and would like to show my lil brother a good time and catch sum cats but really dont know where to go so if you could help me out i would be really thankfull :big_smile:

5. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Speaking of Plesant, and of blue gills...
    I was on the lake Sunday..
    * My brother caught a 13.5 inch bluegill...
    * We will apply for the catch and relase state record for blue gill...

* I will get some photos up later in the week..
    ~A

6. mud

mud New Member

State:
    arizona
    ANY IDEAS ON WHERE TO GO AT PLEASANT TO CATCH SUM FISH ON SHORE ONLY PLEASE HELP ME OUT