Pleasant or Bartlett?

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Razzmatazz, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    Which lake is better for Flatheads right now? Does Pleasant have any big ones?

2. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    pleasant is by far better now. and the biggest ive seen in last 2 wks is 37lbs.all the way up river stay close to main channel in bout 4-12ft of water. and we catch them off 5-6in gills. in 2 nights we caught 20 flats all from 9-37lbs and only 4 were under 20lbs.but all went back in after they possed for daddy.:crazy:

3. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    Just debating on weather to go to Bartlett or Pleasant on Wednesday.

4. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    im doing the samething cause i know barts gonna explode soon.and when it does i hope im at ground-zero.:cool2: but pleasant is gonna give you a nights worth of activities and plus who doesnt like to hear those jackasses all nite-long.

5. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    HMMMMM, my brain is smoking......:eek:oooh: If the boats at Bart I will go there, If the boats at pleasant...I will go there. Im easy

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  6. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    It sounds like Pleasant is better right now.

7. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    :roll_eyes: See you in a bit.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  8. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    up the agua fria its easy to catch bait also.sounds like fun guys post pics and report when you get back.thx

9. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    How far up river do you go?

10. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    From looking at the Bartlett posts, it looks like Pleasant can't be any worse. Let's plan on Pleasant, I Trevor And I should be there around 4:30. We will meet you at the North dock. And you better have some bluegill!:wink:

11. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    HA!! You know I couldn't catch crabs from a $10 hooker!! :crazy: I will do my best to have some bait for us. Gonna be a good trip.:big_smile:

12. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    There is a boat ramp farther north on the west side, but there is a toll road. should we save ourselves a mile or just go to the closer ramp.

13. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    24 Hours Ragin', are you excited yet? We are, The boat is bumpin' the gate wanting out. I made pole holders so no worries there. See you around 5:30. Hopefully we will have time to catch a striper, never caught one.

14. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Lets see, 14 hours yesterday and 12 today just to go fishin.......yep I'm crazy and oh so ready to get out there. I think if we go scout where we want to go first we should have time to go for some stripers. they are fun to catch for sure. Hopefully I can get into some bait so we don't have to worry about it when you get there.

15. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    Good luck out there guys! Don't forget the camera

16. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks Gilbert, hopefully all goes well and we need a camera!!:smile2:

17. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    good luck hope you hook up big, from what monster is posting pleasant seems like the spot to go fo sho.