Pleasant Hill resevoir sunday night

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by smokey869, May 26, 2009.

1. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    well finally got thr boat ready for its 1st voyage of the year, with the new 115 horse rude on it, took it up to pleasnt hill and decided to fish while we were there, took sharpy22 and kre1, caught 3 nice channels, ist one about 4 lbs kre1 (chris), and the next 2 were 6.2lbs and 7lbs 14oz both caught by sharpy22 (matt) i was fishing big baits for flats and never got a hit, i hope these pics load ok, not very good from a cell phone but all we had, boat ran all right but had to do i little adjustment on the tilt of the motor:embarassed:, i neber checked it b4 heading out had just hung it from one boat to mine, had the nose pulling straight up on hard accel, even with approx 500 lbs of matt and chris setting in the bow lol, should be ok now after adjustments though

Attached Files:

2. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Looks like a couple nice channel cats. Ive never fished Pleasant Hill for flats, a lot for channel though. Is there any flats in that lake?

3. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    NICE CATCH GUYS.SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME.

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congrats on the new motor.and the cats

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    yes there are flats in they, they stocked them when it was built, has a good population, largest ive seen was about 30lbs, just not a good night on the holiday weekend, too many boats running all over lol, wasnt a bad night of fishing was only out a few hours

6. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Congrats on the catches guys!

7. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the catches!!

8. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like it was a good time! Congrats on the channels...where is a good spot to fish on that lake? Ive never fished it though its the closest lake to me...It gets like almost 50 feet on the upper side by the dam so i didnt know where exactly you guys fished...just curious...thanks...dave we still need to hit the water together sometime soon too!

9. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Congrats on getting out guys and catchinga few...

10. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Ah ha! Getting in a little pre-fishing for our June 6th tourney. Hope to see you guys there.

11. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    we plan to be there, was more of a trying the boat out b4 the gathering, decided to drown some bait while we were there:wink: