playstation on line anybody play?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fwmud, Jan 5, 2008.

1. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Just checking to see if any members play on line.
    If ya do send your "handle" and maybe we'll meet there as well.
    Mine's "old man mud", go figure.
    Hope everyone had a great holiday and hope to "shoot ya" on line. LOL

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Never have, but always kinda wanted to. I don't devote much time to video games anymore. What games do you play? I tried to plug mine in, and play in a Hotshots Golf tourney before, but didn't have broadband at the time, so it didn't work...silly me.:tounge_out: I don't get into Halo. I don't like getting killed. I like to do the killing lol, and I would get murdered at playing any shooters online.

3. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    You'll need broadband hookup. Then just plug a ethernet cord in the back and the other end to the ps2 or 3 and use the network disk that came with the game.
    It's fun and it's free.
    (If you don't mind being run over by a bunch of kids) LOL:eek:oooh:

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    What game and server do you play? I'll have my son look you up for me.:wink:

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Same here. my Son does and might look you up if your any good. he is rusty caues he dont have a lot of time to play now days. Always working. he is good at it. I'm not sure what game unit he has cause i dont mess with it. i do watch when at his house and he has the time. He can whip throught that stuff so fast that there is no way I could keep up.
    I have no ideal what his handle is. I will let him know yours and he can take ya out. LOL. :tounge_out::big_smile:

Course now, I say that but its up to him who he plays

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    havent done the play station on line yet. my boy has been wanting to try. i have played the delta force games since 2000. really bumed me out when they pitched df2 off nova world, logged many hours on that in the past. lol currently play df blakhawk down, usually its under "amishman".

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Only game I play online with is Socom.

8. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    I play a lot of Madden, but I have never tried online. I pretty much stick to sports games.