Playoffs

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I know it's too early to tell, but from how the teams have been playing right now, who do you think will win each division, and what team has a shot for the wildcards?
    As of now, almost every division is a toss up IMO, with the Colts and Bears with a slight advantage in theirs.

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    You said it right, the Colts will be in the playoffs for sure and this year they will do better than in the past. We are winning games right now with no starters in the secondary and Corey Simon hasn't been playing all year and he is a huge run stop power. Bob Sanders hasn't been playing at all and when he does everyone will know it cause he hits like a train! Go Colts!!:cool2:

3. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    in the afc east i see N.E. winnin the division n possibly jets a wild card birth
    in afc north i see cinci with division and baltimore wild card
    in afc south its indi and possibly jax gets wildcard
    afc west san diego

nfc east Dallas wins division
    nfc north chicago wins division
    nfc south new orleans wins division carolina gets wild card
    nfc west seattle wins their creampuff division st louis possible wc

upsets:
    Giants, eagles, redskins miss playoffs

and how bout this pick: Dallas over jacksonville in superbowl 26-21

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i belive the division winners in the afc will be,Cinci,Indy,NE,Denver,with the wild card teams being SD and Balt.

in the nfc the winners will be carolina,Dallas,St.louis,and the Bears,wild card going to Atlanta and Minn. and in the Super Bowl will be Denver and Chicago

5. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX

I agree, with all these execpt a couple of changes, Baltimore will take their division, Cinci will take a wild card berth. Jax will be fighting for wild card berth with Denver, who have been in the playoffs consistantly as of late.

I agree with the NFC division winners, but wild cards will be between Atlanta, Carolina, Giants, and Eagles.