Playoff Predictions?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Blacky, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Let's see who can pick em!

Jets at Bengals? Jets roll over the Bungles. Palmer and Ochocinco cannot handle that defense.
    Ravens at Patriots? Flacco edges out the Welkerless Pats. No more 3 yard dump off!

Eagles at Dallas? Cowboys win! They are playing their best football now and remind me of the 08 Giants.
    GB at Arizona? Arizona wins.

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i have to say cowboys all the way *fingers crossed*

EAGLES BLOW LIKE A HURRICANE

3. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Cardinals over Packers, I hate the Packers, I am a Chicago guy and live in Arizona, need I say more?
    Dallas over the Eagles, don't really like either one, one week they play like chapms the next one not so much.

Ravens over Patriots (I could never chear for NE)
    Bengals over the Jets, too much Cedric Benson for the Jets D, which should open it up for palmer and 85

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    play like champs one week is right...good point...theyve been playing like champs for several weeks now is what scares me...we all know its going to come to an end...hopefull in week 5 of next year ;)

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Here are my selections and I'm sticking to them:

Patriots over the Ravens. (It kills me to say that!) The Ravens offense won't have enough in them.

Jets over the Bungles. The Bungles have shown they can't do diddly squat against that Jets defense. The Bungles should have rested their starters last week, but instead got their egos crushed and shutout on National television. They won't be able to recover from that.

Cowboys over the Eagles. The Eagles got their butts whooped last week and are in the same boat as the Bungles. That was a big game too and they got shut out I do believe. Dallas is playing great football and if they can keep the momentum going, they should make a good postseason run. Lets see if they can win a playoff game though first.lol They should beat the Eagles.

Packers over the Cardinals. We'll have to keep an eye on the health of Rodgers Cromartie and Boldin for the Cardinals, because if they don't have their best defensive player on their secondary playing, they don't stand a chance againt the Packers passing attack. Arizona is inconsistant and you never know what team is going to show up, but I still think the Pack is going to give it to the Cardinals, this one won't even be close.

6. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    ravens over the pats - welkers gone as well as the pats cant stop the run or the pass

packers over the cardinals - same issues more less as the pats cards are too unhealthy to really defeat a healthy pack attack

dallas over philly - philly wont beable to handle the crowd noise again and dallas is finally turning into a contender as of late instead of falling apart and crying about everything

gonna have to go with the bengals over the jets on this last one the jets d is good but cincy will have more to play for than last week and that game may have been thrown as to not gain other unfavorable matchups this should be a good game but the bengals pull it out as their running game gets back on track and opens up the deep ball

7. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    ravens over pats by 7
    bengals over jets by 10
    cowboys over eagles by 6
    pack over card by 15

8. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Dallas over Philly
    ravens edge Patriots
    Cards over the Pack
    Jets again over the Bengals

9. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    dont count on it jeff.lol

10. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    the saints, battered and bruised, shall take the superbowl.

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    That means they would have to beat the Colts though.... Aint gonna happen!:Nop: Well hopefully anways.. Hey new smiley faces.lol

12. thecatman

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hate to be bursting bubbles but imho its goin to be minn. and sd both have exceptional rushing games as well as a good passing attack and a great return game as well as good defenses

13. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I agree with the Chargers, but I think it is a toss up between the Vikes and saints for the NFC side. Ultimatly whoever goes to the SB from the AFC will win it, I think. The NFC teams are not playing their best, except Dallas, they just came of having bad games within the last few weeks. When you look at the AFC side the Chargers have won the last 11 games or something like that, the Colts have a similar record so it will come down to either one of those two.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  14. thecatman

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i really dont think the saints have it since dallas beat them they have looked down right pathetic and not even playoff worthy

15. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Jets
    Ravens
    Dallas
    Arizona

16. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

they did beat them didnt they! IN THE DOME....embarassed em...least they elt em get a few points in the 4th lmao

17. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    My picks would be the Pats over the Ravens (duh), Philly over Dallas (my upset pick), Green Bay over Arizona, and Cincinnati over New york.

18. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I'm 2-0 after day one!! Go Patriots and go Packers!!

19. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    well since the carolina panthers aint in the playoffs , I will be rotting for favre and the vignkins to win it all..:Money:

20. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I would love to see the Packers in the superbowl but I doubt it.The two teams I hate to see in it is Dallas and the Vikings.I will say the vikes should be unbeatable as far as talent goes.