Playin Hookie

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by misterwhisker, Jan 16, 2009.

1. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    mister is keepin the wiskers warm today, to darn cold to work outside, so here i am, where else but on the BOC talkin to my bros...howdy all:wink:

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Perfect day to lay in the front yard and get some sun!:eek:oooh::smile2:

3. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    well i do have to take out the trash,feed the dog,cat, rabbit oh and the boys,no school today, we are gona have a bowling tourny on the wii :wink:

4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I Myself called in Sick Paul!:wink: Im just going to lounge around today. Maybe restring my poles and clean out my tackle box, and prob. run my mouth on here all day! :smile2:

5. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    thats funny :smile2: lol

6. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Temps here was -1 this morning.:roll_eyes: Can't imagine what it's like in flat land country.. Wind chill and all that just makes it worse.

7. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    i gota injurwii while bowling on the wii, i hit the end of the couch bend my thumb back lol:sad2: the 7 yr old spanked booty:smile2:

8. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Heres what I got going on today! I started a big ole roast last night and just threw all the fixins in it! Boy it smells good!:wink:

9. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    now your making hungry kip...just had peanut butter on toast:smile2:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Im here and not real happy. It was -10 this morning, and I have been up all night with furnace problems. It got down in the low 50's in here last night. Got a kerosene heater going, and a fire-burning down stairs. Furnace is running now, but something ain't right.:cool2: rollo

11. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It's cold here in the land of political corruption! It was -9.1 according to the local weather underground site. I'm not playing hookie. I'm off due to my work hours being reduced. The extra hours off would be great it's so dang cold and now there is no play money left:sad2:

Wooly

12. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm in the same boat as Wooly (we both work at the same steel mill). We are limited to 40 hrs. and we are working 4 10's to get our week in early to have 3 day weekends.
    It's colder than a well diggers arse in the Klondike here. My truck is froze in the driveway, fuel line. Wifes at work, so I'm homebound for most of the day and I'm bored to tears. :eek:oooh:

13. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I havent left the house in 3 days. other than to run to the carryout for snuff and Beer!

14. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Now thats what im talkin about lol:wink: lil early for the beer, but i guess its 5 oclock some where:smile2:

15. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Its never to early for some cold beer. I dont drink Pop so I have to have a substitute!:smile2:

16. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I really thought it was bad here till I called my cousin yesterday around noon. The temp here was 9 degrees. This cat lives in Minot, North Dakota on an Air Force base.
    He told me the air temp there was -38 degrees, with a wind chill of -52!

I don't know about you all,but I stop catfishing around -20.

17. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    now you just made me thirsty...takin the boys to grandmas house at noon and gettin me a 30 pak:wink: oh boy here we go again:eek:oooh:

18. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Christ a 30 pack? I would have to make that a 2 dayer! :smile2::smile2:

19. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I here ya, my windows and isluation, and heat pump all suck!! 50's in my place to..:confused2:

20. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    so i stoped and got the 30 pak and a few scratch offs, and won 40 bucks lol:wink: