Plattin Rock Boat Club Dues

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by SkipEye, Jan 4, 2009.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hi folks, was wondering who was going to the meeting Wednesday. Not sure if I will make it. Could someone pay my dues for me if not? Send me a PM and a paypal bill to my email, I'll pay extra to cover the paypal costs.

I could mail it I suppose but have NO CLUE where to send it as they did not send out notices. If anyone knows that info that would help also.

If I can make it I still need to know the time of the meeting.

Thanks,

Skippy

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    skip i'll be there. I will pay your dues for you. You can just mail a check to my house if you wish.

I think meetings start at 7 but not positive.

4608 US Hwy 67
    DeSoto, MO 63020

PS. I'm sure Ole Jer will be along and probably knows the address to send it to, but I dont mind paying it for anyone that cant be there.

I'll be there though so as to discuss the August Tournament. I'll post up any relevant details for those that cannot make it.

3. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Wife is out of town, so it all depends on what is going on with the kids if I can make it. I'd like to hear the tourney discussion and gas is cheap right now so it is just a matter of having the time.

Appreciate the offer John, I'll let you know when it gets closer.

4. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

5. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Thanks Jer. I suppose they will mail me a new parking sticker or how does it work? Hopefully I can just make the meeting.

John, I'll just mail my payment if I don't make it since Jer gave me the info.

Thanks!

6. Wahoo Bill

Wahoo Bill New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Left Missouri in 2001 as an active member of Plattin Rock. Well I'm back in MO and looking for information to rejoin this club just as a launch point. Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    Bill

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    You can just attend a meeting which is still the first wednesday of every month. Not sure how they handle someone that was a member in the past. The commodore is Roger Kossman if you can get in touch with him.

8. Wahoo Bill

Wahoo Bill New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the information, I made contact with Roger today.

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    No worries. Anytime. Welcome back to Missouri, and welcome to the BOC.