Platte/Little Platte confluence

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by cook, May 20, 2007.

1. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I'm frustrated,spent a few hours on the net trying to find out where it is.I'm no brainiac,but no dummie either-even called a few bait stores...closest I got was a few miles west of smithville in a farmers field.DOH!!!:crazy:

Can anyone help a brother out?All I need is some Hi-Way numbers or a map,or even a dart to trow at an atlas:big_smile:

Your humble servant,Cook

2. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    all I can tell you is you go to b & k hwy and go west on that gravel rd. at that intersection. that will put you in the right direction.

3. Icemanxxxv

Icemanxxxv New Member

State:
    Smithville Missouri
    GPS COORDINATES -94.69208 39.39879

4. talk2sampson

talk2sampson New Member

State:
    smithville mo
    One of my freinds owns the property where the little platte dumps into the platte. I'm not sure of all the names of the roads but if you go west on kk from 169 to (i think) winnan rd west it will get you close. There is really no way to acess the river there, it is all private land. If you want to try to get permission to fish there from shore P.M. me and I will help you to get in touch with the landowner.

5. Rootwad

Rootwad New Member

State:
    Platte City, MO
    I own the land where the Little Platte meets the Big Platte. What are you needing to know?

6. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    Rootwad -

What side of the river do you own?

7. oldguy

oldguy New Member

State:
    Kansas
  8. Rootwad

Rootwad New Member

State:
    Platte City, MO
    OZ usings OLDGUYS map my property is from the River to Gooseneck Bend Rd down past where the Little Platte dumps in. In other words west.