Plastic bait cutting tray needed

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Mac-b, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I need a plastic bait cutting board with sides to fit on a seat pestle or one that is flat or one that I can attach to a rail. There are a couple of how to make one posted on the BOC. But, I currently have eight fingers and two thumbs and I want it to stay that way. Anybody know where I can order one. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Mac,
    You can find one at Catfish Authoritys website.
    There is also cutting boards that fit on top of 5 gallon buckets and all of the boards are made out of high quality SanaLite plastic and they float,
    Let us know how we can help you,

Kirk

http://catfishauthority.com/

3. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Mac, wally world has some nice and cheap ones that are plastic. You could easily u-bolt it to a rail or or seat post.

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I use a fast food joint serving tray. Picked it up at a resale shop. Goodwill or Salvation Army or similar.

5. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I use a 7 1/2 gal bucket turned upside down. I fish on a pontoon so I have room to set it to the side.

6. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    The best thing I've seen , was the other day when Dave (skipjack) and myself were out. He had one of them little 10-12" plastic artifical bait boxs, with all the dividers taken out I beleive. I could be wrong but you could use one of those and leave the lid on to close it up and keep your bait in the cutting box. JUST A thought:wink: