Plans for tomorrow?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by copycat, Sep 3, 2006.

1. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Just wondering what everyones plans are for tomorrow? I am taking my 6 year old son, my 11 year old daughter and my sister in laws 13 year old son out on the river for a day of fishing! I will be their guide, LOL. I just want to see these kids catch fish and have a good time, hope the cats are hungry! Anyone else goin fishing?

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sounds like you have a pretty good day lined up... Me..I just do whatever the boss tells me..:lol: Actually, I may try the river tomorrow afternoon if it don't rain...:big_smile:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Notta thang! Husband is on another drilling location wont be home for a few more days, so I am bummed :sad_2a:

4. WhiteRiverLilCats

WhiteRiverLilCats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yes, WhiteRiverBigCats and I are going fishing tomorrow as well. Not sure where he is going to take me, but wish me luck! :cross: The first time he took me fishing, I caught the only blue cat. Have you ever see a proud and upset look on a persons face. Well, I have, and it was hilarious!! I love him dearly, but that was awesome!!

Hopefully, I can be that lucky again.

Good Luck!!! Hope you all caught some good one's!!!:cross:

5. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    I think I am going to go to the river in the morning also, made some new bait up out of a bunch of stuff:big_smile: and going to try them circle hooks yall speak of.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Glenn! Just remember ya don't have to cross thier eyes! LOL! Let us know how ya liked em. I'm a big fan of them. What kind are ya usein?

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Me I have to work om my honey do list:tounge_out:

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I sen people out on boats as I was going to Church tonight.I believe you've got an excellent idea!:smile2:pk

9. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    im doing yard work and then around 5 me and my buddy billy are going out fishing. im excited!

10. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Got a couple slabs of ribs to throw on the grill. Some of my buddies just got back from Japan so I'll have them over as a welcome back sort of thing. You all be safe whatever you do.

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    To make it thru another day..................

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    No fishing today I have been waiting for all the tourist to leave and this is there last hur rah!!!!!!!!!! No more jet skiies, ski boats after this weekend they will be closing up their cottages putting their kids in school etc. The amusement park will close also! Tues. I will be fishing!
    Bill