Planning on trying today

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by whisker maniac, Oct 3, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Got a few things to take care of this morning but hopefully I can get them all done and have this afternoon to try and make it out to the old lock 8.

Gonna take my little jon boat out there so I can be sure and reach the area I want my bait at. Hopefully those big blues will still be there that I saw rollin in there this past summer.

Wish me lots of luck.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck fishing today, I hope you catch some monsters.

3. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Good luck, too. Catch all of 'em. Kevin, will be down at Fordyce muzzleloading weekend, Oct 18 and then again the 2nd week of Nov. for vacation. Will look u up. Won't be to far away. Keep in touch

4. chrisb

chrisb New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    but dont catch themall i nee you to leave a few for me when i get back:roll_eyes: but really good luck

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I'm going to have to wait untill monday after noon i'm plaining to go over to Georgetown and fish both the White & Little Red Hope to make a week of it any want to come and meet me there is welcome i will camp at the camping area:big_smile:

6. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    well I was able to get back to the old lock 8 but even loaded with skips I didn't do any good. Not a bite.:angry:

7. Riprap

Riprap New Member

State:
    Monticello
    man I hate to hear that we didn't do real good at tar camp but we did catch a few

8. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    don't worry tho I ain't giving up on that place. I know they are in there I just got to find them and figure out their pattern and get them to take the bait.

9. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well Kevin,

With all them skips they were to full to take yours anyway good luck on the next trip