Planning a trip this weekend. Need help on where to get the big catfish.

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by jonny7344, Jun 13, 2008.

1. jonny7344

jonny7344 New Member

State:
    michigan
    hi, this is my first post to this site. Me and my wife are planning a fishing trip this weekend and need some help on where to find the big cats. I live in southeast michgan. I would like some input on where we should go. Im looking for shore fishing spots in the southeast location. Im from westland MI, and would like some place close. If the fishing is good though, i will take a trip, but would like it to be in the southeast area. Thank you guys so much and i hope we can find us a nice place.:smile2::smile2::smile2::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::wink::wink::big_smile:

2. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    I don't know much about that area, hopefully someone here will.

Welcome to the BOC, you will find a lot of great people and information here.

3. Ruger 454

Ruger 454 Member

State:
    LaGrange Kentucky
    Hey Jonny welcome to the site,I used to live in Westland at ford & waye rds.If you want to catch some nice cats go to the end of Erie rd.exit 5 off I 75 pm me if you want some more info on how to fish the hot water discharge there.

Best of Luck

4. jonny7344

jonny7344 New Member

State:
    michigan
    Thanks. Is mourning about 5 a.m a good time to hit that spot? I am still open to anymore suggestions.

5. jonny7344

jonny7344 New Member

State:
    michigan
    Also i cant pm you because i dont have 10 post. But any further info you can provide about this spot would be extremly helpful.

6. uapipefitter

uapipefitter New Member

State:
    potterville,mi
    Wish I could help ya Jonny but don't know that area. As far as your PM's just keep posting and you'll have them in no time.

7. ROYDOG

ROYDOG New Member

State:
    Charlotte, Mich
    welcome to the BOC i am positive that you will find this site full of knowledge and you will prob. learn alot. i know i have.......