Places to fish from the bank around STL?

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by BajaCoop, Nov 1, 2007.

1. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Does anyone know of some good places to fish from the bank on the mississippi around St. Louis?

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Ed, why would you fish from the bank when you could be on the river with one of us over here?

3. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Same reply here baja. I hear Cuz's boat is a good one to fish from. LoL!

4. BajaCoop

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Well I know there are a bunch of very generous people on here willing to take someone out on the river and I really apperciate it, however I just can never bring myself to invite myself. I was wanting to go this weekend since I don't have anything going on. So it was really kind of a way to find a spot to fish if no one was going that had room to extend an invite.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'm always happy to oblige but i'm in Orlando for more/less the next 5 weeks. :angry: I will be able to get home two or three times, but not for a long period of time.

If I was home, I'd certainly take you out buddy. Drop Ryan, or Rat a PM. I really dont think ANY of the folks around here mind a self invite. If they have plans, or whatever they'd let you know. As for me, a self invite is just about the only way you can go with me. :wink: Ask Ryan, or Gary, or Kutter, or Willie or anyone else. :smile2: If i'm home, and i get the itch to go fishin, its usually spur of the moment, and I dont take the time to look up people to go. I'm ready to hit the river ASAP. Now when someone calls me to go, they usually invoke that "spur of the moment" for me, which leads to a trip to the river.

Since your bein shy, I'll ask for ya.

IS ANYONE GOIN OUT THIS WEEKEND AND HAS ROOM FOR BAJACOOP? :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: If so, please drop him a pm. Thx.

6. BajaCoop

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    hahah thanks cuz.

I will have to hit you up for a trip some time.

I am excited about those coldwater blues stories and pulling tons of fish out of one hole.

7. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Hey ED, I planned on going out this weekend, but my wife change that real quick. I might be able to get out sunday afternoon. If i do i'll send you a PM.
    I know where theres some nice holes we can get to from the bank. are we can take the boat. I'll let you know if things change.

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Ed, if I go out this weekend (which Im sure I will) I dont know when I will head out but if you shoot me a pm with your cell number Im sure we can make it out one of the two days. I am thinking Satruday afternoon after I sleep off what I will do to myself tonight:smile2: There is a good chance we will have a chum slick going!!!

9. BajaCoop

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I was hard enough on myself wednesday that I am going to take it easy tonight. Probably clean up my 30 lbs of sinkers I made this past week.

Now i just hope my power pro shows up so I can break in my new poles.