place around Jamestown?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jerryb, Aug 27, 2009.

1. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I may be in the Jamestown area Saturday and was wondering if anyone knew of any spots where I may be able to hook into some eater-size channels (it's a family thing)...

Would appreciate any tips...

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i dont think ceasars creek is to far from jamestown get ahold of hunted [richard]hes not far from there and probaly knows the area well

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i would say your best bet is to go up to deer creek to get into some eater sized channels jerry. ceasars creek is about the same distance, but i know deer creek alot better.and the shallow end of the lake you can usually pull a few eaters out of.i am going to go in the morning after the kids get on the bus,i will let you know how the fish are hitting there.

4. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Trip's been canceled for this weekend, but I'll be heading over there in a couple of weeks... thanks for the locations, guys! I cudn't remember how far Ceaser's Creek was from J-town (I grew up in Xenia, used to know the area well)...

5. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    Caesarscreek isnt that far from xenia at all, maybe 20 minute drive straight out 42 or 380 to 73, or one of the many country roads off of 42 or 68 once you get into the park area.