Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
2,114 Posts
Yeah that fish had me both my lines so tangled up I just cut the hooks off and retied. But I left all the line on and a 3oz sinker and the next morning when I went to pull that mess in the boat there was a tug on the line and when I pulled it in there was probly a 2lb flat that had eatin my egg sinker and when I went to pull him in the boat he spit it out. Never had that happen before

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Yeah that fish had me both my lines so tangled up I just cut the hooks off and retied. But I left all the line on and a 3oz sinker and the next morning when I went to pull that mess in the boat there was a tug on the line and when I pulled it in there was probly a 2lb flat that had eatin my egg sinker and when I went to pull him in the boat he spit it out. Never had that happen before
Sweet, no more hooks for me, saves me money. So lets see, If you caught a two pounder off 3oz egg sinker, then I need to start pouring 16.6 pound weights to catch me a 50 pound flathead! This is cool.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.