Pittsylvania County Area in Virgina

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by 01 Mudslinger, Apr 11, 2006.

1. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger New Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    How many people are from the pittsylvania county area. i am from Gretna. done most of my fishin on leesville lake and ol farm ponds. my dad used to hammer stripers on leesville when i was growing up.

2. gtva

gtva Member

State:
    Bassett, VA
    Hi!
    Live near Martinsville, work in Danville. Fish wherever I can get to the water. :) Always looking for new places to fish (just about any species) and people to fish with. Later, GT

3. bigtimingcats69

bigtimingcats69 New Member

State:
    Stuart, Virginia
    Hey i live in stuart right outside of martinsville. I fish philpott lake and the dan river in danville and occasionaly take a trip to Buggs Island. I try to target flathead catfish in the summer but as far as anything else i just go fishing for anything!!

4. gtva

gtva Member

State:
    Bassett, VA
    I'll probably fish at Twin Ridge one night over the weekend. If anyone comes that way I'll be in a red Tacoma tag# GT VA.
    GT

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    i live in danville and fish bout anywhere there's water

6. SwiftWater

SwiftWater New Member

State:
    Central Virginia
    I fish the Staunton River from Leesville Dam to Brookneal. Been striper fishing the past 3 days and have caught a few in Brookneal. I was raised in Lynch Station about a mile from Leesville Dam and now reside in Rustburg.

7. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hey Mudslinger and other "Va Cats",
    I live in Roanoke now with my brand new wife but I have a house on the River (James) in Big Island. I fish the James, the New, SML, Leesville, and anywhere else I can drown a worm. Looking for fishing partners!

8. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    got it all set up now...got a babysitter for next weekend and am going fishing at either dan river or buggs island...anyone wanting to go just let me know