pits is back

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by poisonpits, Aug 7, 2009.

1. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    ok all you old guys i got a report for you.i went to the creek from catching bait and im warning you old guys dont do it its way to dam hot.i almost didnt make it back to the truck.go late or early but lord its hot in the middle of the day. :eek:oooh:

2. Kalvinc

Kalvinc New Member

State:
    Russellville, AR
    LOL don't have a stroke grampa :wink: I went from 6am to noon today and didn't catch a darn thing, then I had to paddle a 12' raft a quarter mile upstream to the truck. Better do all this stuff as much as I can before I get your age I guess :smile2:

3. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    LOl I understand completely! Johnny hasn't your years taught ya heat ain't a good thing when walking? LOL:wink: Now heat can be a good thing at times but while trying to catch bait? Doubt it is one of them times

4. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Johnnie you be careful out there. That heat will sneak up on you and smack you right in the back of the head. Much better to go early and late, usually better bait catching then anyways.

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    I agree Johnny, be careful. You know you aint a spring chicken anymore. :smile2: Im very glad you made it back to the truck:wink: Did you get any bait????:eek:oooh:

6. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I heard that brother.. i rode gokarts all this week in midday sun and i was drained!:eek:oooh::embarassed:

7. Sound

Sound New Member

State:
    Arkadelphi
    Thanks for the warning. Just trying to figure out now if I am old or not lol.

8. Wiscars

Wiscars New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Yeah it gets hot,out in the sun, in the summer. You should have learned that by now.:confused2:Some slow learners have to relearn everything. If you are like me ,old age makes one forgetful too. Looks like when you are as old as Pits,you even forget that it is HOT out in the summer sun. I am not that old yet.:smile2: Now you really have me worried about my future.:eek:oooh: Glad to hear you made it to the shade. I remember it is cooler there.:wink:

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Sure hate to hear thats what i have to look forward to when I get old:confused2:

10. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Pits u take it ezz out there wait till it cools down a litlle before over dueing it in the heat ,glad u got back to the truck yourself an someone not find you there to late

11. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Pits you gotta watch that heat it will sneak up and bite ya before you realize it:sad2:

12. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Pit dont let them full you ,you ant that dam old you can hang just carry you a good old cold jug of water and a unbrella wet a rag and rap it around you neckand keep on going just make sure you get back before sun starts to rise.:smile2:

13. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man you better take it easy buddy. Your not a young man anymore. Shoot your pushing 60 now LOL
    Pete