Pits in Tx.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by cassk, Sep 3, 2009.

1. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I talked to Johnnie this morn,,, they made it there ok, and have been catching fish... Said they having a good time. My toon is doing fine lol Johnnie said "nothing broke he can't fix" :eek:oooh: Didn't ask what has broke, not sure I want to know :sad2::tounge_out:

2. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas

Johnnie out trying to see if the black cloud lifted:eek:oooh:. I wish him luck:smile2:
    It would not be johnnie if something was'nt broken but he always has a great time lol.:smile2::big_smile::big_smile::smile2:

3. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I agree with hubby....i sure missed him at the gathering just wasn't the same without him. Glad he is able to get out and about....Hopefully whatever was broke can be cheapy fixed! >LOL

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Sure did miss him at WDM also. Glad to see him out and about doing some fishing. He sure has spent a lot of time fishing in Texas this year. much more and he will be moving across the line. LOL:smile2:.

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    From what I gather, he has plumb been ran out of Arkansas, so he has headed to Texas. The problem with that is he is probably with that pint sized runt, Bud, and man, he is just not right. Look for Pitts to be ran out of Texas also. LOL You want him back Cassie?

6. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas

Awshuckie,

Man you just ain't right my friend...lol. I haven't even see Pits, let alone run him out of Texas. Besides, He's more than welcome here, just like you are..Uh Oh, I didn't just say that did I ?...lol. You see, he had to come to Texas where the fish are if he wanted to catch any...lol

7. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Awshucks,,,, sure I want my fishing buddy to come back to Arkansas!!! I didn't know he was kicked out. Besides that he's got my TOON!!!! I hope he leaves the black cloud down there in Tx. :wink: From the report I got yesterday,,, sounds like they catching lots of fish,,, I hope this gets Johnnie back on line with his fishing! Now Lawrence,,, when they kick YOU out of OK. maybe you can come to AR. and catch some fish :wink::smile2:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  8. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    everyone loves to pick on johnnie aka (pits) but i know this for fact a true friend in him you will friend. God bless that grand boy

9. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    I pick on Johnny often :smile2: Im proud to call him my friend. I do hope he lifted that black cloud it really has him workin overtiime tryin to get out from under it. LOL, I mean look he done went to Texas :eek:oooh::smile2:

10. Sound

Sound New Member

State:
    Arkadelphi
    Pits never had a black cloud over him. He was slacking, giving everyone else a chance to catch up. :smile2:

11. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well...you know what they say. You cant keep a good man down. Not for long anyway. I predict that johnnie will bounce back into arkansas stronger than ever, with the black cloud left in texas. I'm looking forward to fishing with pits at pick wick this month. Maybe we can show those tennessee boys how to catch quality fish! :cool2:

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    From what I heard about that Cloud at WMD texas is not big enouf to hold it

13. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    good morning friends.well here it is 3 am sunday morning and im home safe and sound.dont know bout the cat cloud but salt waters fine.cought 3 sharks from 100 to 150 lbs,one stingray bout 90 lbs.and 100 or so trout and redfish from 1 to 10 lbs.needless to say we had fish ever night for 3 nights.pics will be posted later.

14. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    glad to see that you're back johnnie. sounds like ya'll had a good trip. can't wait to see some pics. dang, when's the trout fish fry? :wink: