Piperat's Dinghy

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Pipe Rat, May 22, 2009.

1. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just found this on Craigslist today seemed like a pretty good deal so I picked it up from Incline Village Water Patrol for $1700 bucks. Just checked out this month by Cooks. With the new business I am starting up (www.plumbingservices.com tell your friends about it) I knew my "dream boat" was a ways off so I figured this would fit the bill for now. 1998 16' Alumacraft, 40 HP Yammy and a galvanized trailer. Its not the Cat Sass but it'll get me out there more. Perfect size for my lot on the Cuivre river and just enough for the big river if I pay attention to what I'm doin'.:eek:oooh:
    http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww60/thepiperat/Boat/IMG_0116.jpg

2. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Nice looking boat Doug :wink: Did you get a ticket book with it ?:smile2::smile2: Darryl will help you put a tower on it and ill get you police light bar for it :smile2::smile2::smile2:.

3. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds good Tony.:smile2::smile2: Maybe if I leave the stickers on there I can clear out the good fishin' holes then we'll move in.:cool2:

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Doug that will make you a good boat Alumacraft boat is what i want myself congrats bro:cool2:

5. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I seen that boat on craigs list and I thought it was a hell of a deal. I have a 1988 alumacraft with a 50 horse yamaha on it. Your going to love that motor and boat.

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Looks good from here. Looks like you got a really good deal

7. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great deal and great boat! I'd leave the decals on for sure.

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Nice boat! Sounds like you got a steal of a deal on it too! Just need to put a rod rack on that bad boy and it's ready to put a slime-coat on it!!

Congrats!

9. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I have a plan in the works for your new ride 'bubby'. The accessories may cost more than the boat though.:smile2: A 'mini' Cat SASS??????:eek:oooh:

10. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    I don't think i'm ready for the "Skipeye Edition" upgrade just yet.:crazy: I'll save that for the next one.:roll_eyes: I will let you come over and help me set it up though. Somebody will have to keep me from half a$$in the mods.:smile2:

11. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    That'd be me then........you KNOW I ain't gonna let you get away with having anything crooked, misaligned, cobbled, kibbled, pressure-treated, PVC'ed, mis-wired, un-wired, improperly terminated, unbundled, un-clamped, or otherwise funked-up.:wink:

Congrats again! You got a pretty good deal.

12. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I think you are going to be very happy with it. Congrats on a nice find!

13. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    nice boat and what a steal that thing is gonna boot and scoot leave the stickers on just slime them up

14. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Lots of folks been tellin' you to leave them sticker's on...however you might get some unwanted attention if you do! You could be putting yourself in a position for any Tom, Dick and Harry to come up to ya for information...regulations and any and all dumb questions people come up with. :tounge_out::roll_eyes: Could really interfere with your fishing time!:wink: JMHO:smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I am thinking 'The Fuzz' are the ones gonna have a problem with it.:wink:

16. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah I know Bill. I don't think the real Water Patrol would find it too humorous.:crazy: The heat gun is coming out before she hits the water for sure. Don't want to get in trouble with "The Man":smile2::smile2: I'd like to hang out with you, for sure. But not while your at work..............:wink:

17. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Just tell them you know BIG people in BIG PLACES!!!!:smile2:

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Nice looking ride, I would think that they would have at least marked the stickers up BEFORE they sold it........ hell a few years of fun and your still gonna get most of your cash back on it.......

SEE Harry Old, tried to tell ya to listen and buy on ready, but NOOOOOO LOL.....

19. KAYAK CAT KILLER

KAYAK CAT KILLER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice boat. I wouldnt change a thing on it. You should get one of those cool hats they wear. What rivers you fish?

20. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thats a fine lookin boat Doug. Ya ought to leave "Water Patrol" on it.:wink: Congrats and like ya said Darryl has a sweet ride.