pinky finger in a small trap!!!

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by whodaman, Jul 26, 2008.

1. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    i live in des moines iowa and there was a tattoo convention downtown this weekend and they had a suspension show. now for those of you out there that dont know what that is these goofy people put huge hooks in there backs and get hung up by a chain from the roof and swing around its sick yes but this one guy took a trap that was id say about 4 inches accross and set it off with his pinky finger they did a bunch of other stuff layed down on broken glass had acouple beer bottles broken over his head without knowing it was a pretty crazy show

2. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    OOUUUCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:sad2:

3. mattoonboy4

mattoonboy4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    when it comes to people like that, i'd like to see them stick their arm in a 330! haha. if he likes pain, then he would definitely like that!

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I sure hope they don't have offspring ... they should be removed from the gene pool...... Morons ..... garry-

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Funny thing about foothold traps,If you know how ,you can set one off on your hand and it don't hurt a bit,I used to show off doing this with my #4 victors I used for coyotes.

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    I guess it takes all kinds. Some of us I guess were raised with a bit more sense.

7. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

i have had my hands caught in my foot holds before it dont hurt really scares ya a bit but dont hurt

8. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Here's 2 of the best that I've seen,

1. Guy doing a beaver demo, has a belly that would make Buddha proud. He forgets to set the safeties on a #330. Sets the trap off and has a good 20lbs of belly flesh in the jaws of the #330.
    2. Year later, same guy with another beaver demo, this time he's showing how to bed and set a #4DLS. Got the hole dug, trap staked and he bedding the set trap, whilst twisting the trap to make sure it's 100% bedded, he snags the pan and the trap closes on his thumbs.
    :004:

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Most of us were tought better when we were young !!! :crazy::tounge_out:

10. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    betcha they would only do that once!!!:smile2: