Pink Lady Ugly Stik

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Jerry60k, May 17, 2008.

1. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I broke down and bought my wife one of these today for a late mothers day gift.

I will say its a shame the craftsmanship in the normal Ugly stik isnt as good as these.
    The wrapping around the eyes is not gooped up with the lacquer (or whatever they use) finish it is smooth and quality from tip to butt I was highly suprised at the evident quality in these rods.

Pics will be posted later on this evening I have some live shad itching to be fed to some flatheads.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Be sure and post all pertinent info with the pics. We have a BOC mod that will be quite interested in the pink rods. Thanks.

3. 1fishhead

1fishhead New Member

State:
    ky
    where did you find the rod . i have not seen one yet , would make a good gift. or are you joking:smile2:.

4. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    So very wrong...:wink:

5. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
  6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Jerry your right them are some nice looking rods right there, I wouldnt mind getting a few I dont care there pink lol, looks like they have some good grips on them and will bring in some good cats thanks for sharing the pics, and giving us the report on the rod.

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Heck, color doesn't matter in my book. As long the rod catches fish. USE IT! My rod is lime green and orange. WILD colors, but it gets the job done..

8. Defender

Defender New Member

State:
    Hastings, Nebraska
    "broke down and bought my wife one of these today for a late mothers day gift."

And you lived to see another day? In my house, a late Mother's Day gift would be right up there with a late Anniversary Gift.

9. wneubauer

wneubauer New Member

State:
    McKinney, TX
    My wife has no interest in fishing at all, but my 5 yr old daughter has already asked me for a pink fishing pole after seeing these Ugly Stiks and the Pflueger pink combos at Academy.... They do look like quality rods.